Quote Originally Posted by Nostero View Post
Ok so I was hanging in town when he comes up to me and sells me a jewel thiefs alien blaster for 100k I whip it out play some maps farm a bit then I realize it isn't that good. So I go back into town and try to sell it for 105k and then people tell me it's a piece of crap blaster worth like 50k. So I hunt thelordofmage down and talk to him about it and he refuses to take it back and so I said take it back for only 90k... That's me giving you 10k. And he says no and refuses to take it back. I just thought I would let people know what kinda person he is and maybe we can post other players who scam as well so we know who to look out for?

Another big scammer is haloxcabier he scammed me for 170 k but oh well anyways post other scanners and maybe talk to thelordofmage for me? So gods luck playing pocket legends and have fun
He probably should have taken it back, but just letting you know all alien blaster suck compared to non alien blaster bows (Scarabs are the best). Alien Blasters are purely a FUN weapon that go PEW PEW PEW and shoot lasers. They are also ~rare~ compared to the other bows. Enjoy your blaster for zapping zombies and get out a real weapon (Scarab Bow or better yet an Osiris Dagger) for serious kills.