Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle:470709
Quote Originally Posted by Battlelock View Post
Excuse me if this is harsh but i'll post what I want where I want. Some people like me, some people don't. Some people agree with me some people don't. But when it's all said and done, I am harming no one. Especially you!

Have a bright shiny day.
Say what you want, but this could just be considered spam if looked at. Yeah, to be honest, you kind of annoy me on forums. It's irking. But I still have to enforce the rules. I'm not trying to be rude, just asking you to take responsibility.
I concur. You're one of my favorite people too. I can agree with you that there are some people I do and don't like on forums. Things I find fun & humorous might not be to you and others but is to some. Not everyone thinks or acts alike. Nor should they. Sorry you don't like me and I offend you but I'm not gonna stop posting and being who I am to suit your needs.

Maybe it was spam. I can see that opinion. It was all meant in fun. Is spam wrong? Yes it is but really it's not harming anyone.

It's like bumping threads. Says in the T.O.S. that thread bumping is prohibited but I see that a lot too. Is it annoying? To some, yes it is but it still continues. Does it hurt anyone? Not at all.

I hope your day gets better and you find something better to do than to be a forum troll patrol.