Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Screenshots? =/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TANKKAAR View Post
    Yes, I swapped it a few days after...lol the amaze was... Well looked good on paper but the camera was over rated. Had cool edgers but picture quality sucked. Also has zero shutter lag which was nice but other then that aspect the camera on S2 is far superior. Then there was the issue of battery life...rofl! Talk about crap, 2hrs max unless plugged in. Finally we come to the last and most uncomfortable of known problems.... The heat! with mild usage (and I'm talking 5minutes surfing internet) the core temp. Of the phone exceeded 103° easy and was actually very unpleasant to hold, place in pocket, or God forbid you had to hold it up to your face and place a call...bwahaha!

The S2 on the other hand is cheaper, lighter in weight, bigger & brighter screen! It's temp. Even with extended use and being plugged in doesn't get to uncomfortable and best of all the Batt life is 10x better then the amaze. I have absolutely ZERO complaints with this phone and highly suggest it to anyone looking for an upgrade (the USA released version only) the only phone I see on the horizon that will be comparable is the Nexus Prime
    Wow! Now that has surprised me! The Sensation and Amaze were the phones I was looking into to replace my HTC Desire. To think that a Samsung would annihilate HTC is quite well remarkable.. S1 seemed to be a fail.

Does the Dual core make that much of a difference (understand how processors work) just need to make sure the Dual is the way forward.

Have massive expectations of the Nexus Prime and is at the top of my list. My contract doesnt expire until Mar/April so have plenty of time to figure out what's the best choice for me, though now I will definitely see S2 as a contender in my decision Glad your enjoying it!

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

guys without market access or if market is down open phone browser and then go to www.snapzmarket.com/ and download snapzmarket app....u install and the you can download screenshot-it or no root screenshot-it for FREE!