Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: | IndependentS | We are IN

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Here is a pic of us Celebrating Eightmile getting to level36

Dl:Rolocoaster lv25,Victoryrosel v21 Sl:Rolocoaster lv41Op, Jonsithegreat lv40 Com.,Jonsiofsparta lv40 Engi. Pl:Rolocoaster lv65 Pally, Jonsithegreat lv27 bear, Jonsithebird lv36 bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

This pic looks cool
    Deshraill | Lvl 41 Operative Deshx | Lvl 40Engineer
    ..Dream as if you'll live forever.
    Live as if you'll die tomorrow..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Always celebrating
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts

nice!
    L15 Mage - Certificates. L12 Behr - Certificate. L15 Teamer Mage - Duuq

THE DUUQS WILL RULE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Congrats to eight mile good on yah bro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hawshaq69 View Post
    I would like to thank everyone in this guild, you have all made me feel comfortable and enjoy being there especially deshy... i am a beta player and i love this game and I've been in a few different guilds but independents is the best by far in my opinion, well thanks again guys and i look forward too seeing our family grow, if anybody wants to join and you see me please don't hesitate to ask for i am recruiter and i will take some time to chat and get to know you partially and go from there, ill see you IN the game...
    From the first day till now u r making a great job Haw . U r honesty n loyality impressive. TY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BirdBrainJr View Post
    Always celebrating
    Looks like a fun guild you guys have over there

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ProSophist View Post
    I've met Rolocoaster in game and he's a good guy.

Best of luck to your guild.

Ty Prosophist i wish the same to ur guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is by far the greatest guild I have been in!!!! Congrats again Roticanai for reaching level 36! WOOT WOOT!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Daxynnn; 11-11-2011 at 02:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daxynnn View Post
    This is by far the greatest guild I have been in!!!! Congrats again Roticanai for reaching level 36! WOOT WOOT!!!

Cool Shoots Daxy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

One day when desh and I were talking he told me about his guild. There was something to it that made my really eager to join his guild. He told me how everyone was a family inside, we all help each other and so on. At that time i had really made up my mind not to join any guild and be on my own because every guild that i went to said the same but were different on the inside. However i thought maybe i should give it one last shot cuz i knew desh was a really good guy both us were in the same guild before. So I took a leap of faith and trusted desh and joined Independents. The moment i joined I was greeted by so many people welcoming me into the family. I looked at all the players I was amazed there was something special on every player, be it there massive kills, their low deaths, their ability to finish a map in second or their mad fun sense of humor. Within a few minutes I saw myself playing with these great players. The new map had just been launched and everyone was busy doing runs but desh and everyone ensured that noone was left behind. The officers or desh would always give up their spot and start a new run so that noone was left out. Slowly I saw the guild grow more and more. Pretty soon we were on the leaderboard. Then as I became friends with everyone in the guild we started having runs all the time, and this is true even today nomatter what time you log in there are always guild runs going on. Then we celebrate when ever a member hits 36 and i think that is a big motivational tool that desh uses to get us all to 36. It is a no nonsense guild with a zero tolerance policy, the thing i really like about this family is that we don't care about your level but we care about how well you can gel with the family. There have been so many times lvl 36s have been removed because they abused someone or were creating tensions between people and that really goes to show how determined everyone is in making the guild a peaceful and happy place. Now after almost a month in this guild I can proudly say we are the best guild, we have so much fun i really love the sense of humor that some people have ( like mario and lugi) and how they can make you laugh anytime. I really wanna thank all my friends in the guild for helping me gear-out and showing me how you can have fun and laugh in even in serious times. Once your IN your always In. Cheers to desh and all my fellow guildies good luck everyone. As Desh says "For Independence!"

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ksheetiz View Post
    One day when desh and I were talking he told me about his guild. There was something to it that made my really eager to join his guild. He told me how everyone was a family inside, we all help each other and so on. At that time i had really made up my mind not to join any guild and be on my own because every guild that i went to said the same but were different on the inside. However i thought maybe i should give it one last shot cuz i knew desh was a really good guy both us were in the same guild before. So I took a leap of faith and trusted desh and joined Independents. The moment i joined I was greeted by so many people welcoming me into the family. I looked at all the players I was amazed there was something special on every player, be it there massive kills, their low deaths, their ability to finish a map in second or their mad fun sense of humor. Within a few minutes I saw myself playing with these great players. The new map had just been launched and everyone was busy doing runs but desh and everyone ensured that noone was left behind. The officers or desh would always give up their spot and start a new run so that noone was left out. Slowly I saw the guild grow more and more. Pretty soon we were on the leaderboard. Then as I became friends with everyone in the guild we started having runs all the time, and this is true even today nomatter what time you log in there are always guild runs going on. Then we celebrate when ever a member hits 36 and i think that is a big motivational tool that desh uses to get us all to 36. It is a no nonsense guild with a zero tolerance policy, the thing i really like about this family is that we don't care about your level but we care about how well you can gel with the family. There have been so many times lvl 36s have been removed because they abused someone or were creating tensions between people and that really goes to show how determined everyone is in making the guild a peaceful and happy place. Now after almost a month in this guild I can proudly say we are the best guild, we have so much fun i really love the sense of humor that some people have ( like mario and lugi) and how they can make you laugh anytime. I really wanna thank all my friends in the guild for helping me gear-out and showing me how you can have fun and laugh in even in serious times. Once your IN your always In. Cheers to desh and all my fellow guildies good luck everyone. As Desh says "For Independence!"
    This guild has gotten to the place it is because of its great players like you and everyone else ont he team. Like you said nobody gets left behind and we all help each otehr because we are a big family . All of you guys and gals have made this guild great and fun at the same time ( Mpbe and his grilled squid buddies for party lol) and also we throw some of the sickest Parties for celebrationz :P . thanks for being part of the family Ksheetiz

Dl:Rolocoaster lv25,Victoryrosel v21 Sl:Rolocoaster lv41Op, Jonsithegreat lv40 Com.,Jonsiofsparta lv40 Engi. Pl:Rolocoaster lv65 Pally, Jonsithegreat lv27 bear, Jonsithebird lv36 bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post

U be surprise lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    Yup its a really great guild Kungpao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Congrats Wizardstarr!!!!!Name:  Wizardstarr L36 Party.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  96.4 KBName:  Wizardstarr Party.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  96.2 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daxynnn:482817
    Congrats Wizardstarr!!!!!Name:  Wizardstarr L36 Party.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  96.4 KBName:  Wizardstarr Party.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  96.2 KB
    Thanks!!
    <font color=#00FF00><span style=font-family: Arial Black>STARR</span></font>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

This guild has some sense of belonging. I had friends there and he told me its fun and like a family.

I had some of my personal conversation with Rolo. He's really friendly and we had some nice talk bro, appreciate when im down, theres a friend who chat me and gives me strength.

Desh, we had some fun runs together, i like the score you give me. 55-0, 57-0. Now? 127-0? Thanks for inviting me to see one of the nice things i never seen in game.

I again hope that your guild will prosper and catch up V. =D

Lets have fun and i cherish the friendship i had with you all.

I believe treating everyone real and friendly, people will feel and appreciate. Hope you all feel how i truly wish you all as a real friend.

*DivineHawkz -46 Operative
    Tired and sad but fun.. - Feitan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kateku View Post
    This guild has some sense of belonging. I had friends there and he told me its fun and like a family.

I had some of my personal conversation with Rolo. He's really friendly and we had some nice talk bro, appreciate when im down, theres a friend who chat me and gives me strength.

Desh, we had some fun runs together, i like the score you give me. 55-0, 57-0. Now? 127-0? Thanks for inviting me to see one of the nice things i never seen in game.

I again hope that your guild will prosper and catch up V. =D

Lets have fun and i cherish the friendship i had with you all.

I believe treating everyone real and friendly, people will feel and appreciate. Hope you all feel how i truly wish you all as a real friend.

Hi Divine,

I d like to ty ur honest friendship im really enjoying to run with u and having laugh while together. (`specially when u have lag `)

U r one of `humble` n `good` player same time.. I feel very honorable to having u in my friendlist..

Sincerely,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Glad to be in the family Here's a cool pic from the old days

Egofury (35 Commando)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey all this is mazzu/xotli/lindsay checking in. Let's see that pic from last night!!!! :-)