Thread: i cant join guild pls help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default i cant join guild pls help

I can create guild and i tried and wasted 20 plAt.... I left the guild i created coz i need to join a guild but i can not find the accept button for the invitation from a friend ....i was just beside him but i cant join his guild???? Any help? Is that a bug? This is weird since i have joined before

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

You sure he's actually invited you? Maybe he thought he did or he could invite you, but couldn't.

If all else fails, restart his and your game. Worst case, restart device. Last resort, contact support

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

the accept button is on the top right corner in orange (the yellow circle) then click join under the guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Go to the notifications page and make sure you have "guild invites" checked. If you don't, there's no way to accept them right now...little flawed, but the Devs told me their fixing that with a new system
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Go into your options and make sure that the guild invite notification is turned on. Then once you confirm that is enabled have them invite you again....a pop up notification box will appear on top right corner of screen...must accept invite there...or also can type /joinguild (insert guild name here) I believe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Yup, you can do it from the chat window with /guildjoin (guild name). A couple other things to bear in mind, if you created a guild and are a member of it, you won't be able to join the other guild until you leave your present guild. Also, if you received a guild invite and then left the instance, the invite is erased--you have to accept it before leaving the instance where you received it or it goes away.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Ty for all replies, i think kahlua is right something wrong in the system and i am affected since nothing wrong with my setting as far as your suggestions and my understanding is correcyt anyway i solved using thr slash command ty canonical!!

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

N.p. But it's really thanks to Vaff for bringing up being able to join via a chat command in the first place.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm