Okay, I will say it in public. Expectations for how these roles are supposed to be represented have been made clear. If you don't want to live up to it, resign. It's not an attack, if the role is a burden (as I've decided it would be for me) then cast it off. I've almost never seen an SG/GoA/AoA behave as a poor representative of the community. It is a role of service, one that is supposed to be gladly filled - not a job, or else they are taking advantage of you.

As for the poor treatment - the poor treatment is lack of notice. I posted on this. They should let us know - it's not that hard. I live the life of scheduled releases and Apple, Microsoft, all the companies that stay around do it. It's better for us to tell them "Treat me, your paying customer, right!" than to have them fail in a couple years and have analysts say "They should have...".

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
How is this poor treatment? That they released new content for everyone to enjoy? The way I look at it, if they release it now, some people aren't pleased. You release it later, other people aren't pleased. Either way, you cannot please everyone. Would you have preferred that they release the content based on accounts instead? Then you'd get people displeased about why they released only to some accounts. You cannot please everyone.

This isn't a job. This isn't a job we signed up for. A job means we get paid. A job means we applied for it. Neither of which we did. Please, get your facts straight before pointing the finger.