Where's the false information? Sts stated 'within' 3 weeks, and 'in time for' thanksgiving, never said it would be out exactly on 24th.
Kthxbai

This was rude to who? STS? For the poor treatment of their customers that has many of us upset? I see justifiable upset, not rage. I see statement of how it impacted him, not rude. If SG/GoA/AoA means nothing then it shouldn't exist. What I do see is that in almost every other case I can point to, the "Guards" (all roles) behave as I'd think they should - measured, polite, supportive. This is the job you signed up for. If you want to gripe openly and freely, get another forum login - I would understand. I think I deserve more from a guard.[/QUOTE]

it was supposed to come out ages ago but they changed it to please the community you cant please everyone they cant just think of you people will complain that its taking to long. the release has been delayed a month for people like you and me they didnt just decide to release it now they would have thought of it. they have there reasons.