Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level limitation for dungeons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To each his own.

"I like to lvl my frnds up who can't buy all the maps. "

your friends can buy an iphone/itouch/ipad but can't buy a $1.99 map? just wondrin'

well anyways, the main thought here is it's unfair for people to skip the mid-maps and just buy the LE expansion when some did purchased the previous packs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 123seeyah View Post
    To each his own.

"I like to lvl my frnds up who can't buy all the maps. "

your friends can buy an iphone/itouch/ipad but can't buy a $1.99 map? just wondrin'

well anyways, the main thought here is it's unfair for people to skip the mid-maps and just buy the LE expansion when some did purchased the previous packs.
    Who says they bought the iPod.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by _ck View Post
    There's already a long thread about this.. Why not just post in existing threads instead of making new ones for the same topic?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...r-map-required

As I said in that thread, if you BUY content and support the game/developers it should be your RIGHT to play it, PERIOD. You also shouldn't be forced to buy every map pack in order (or play them in that order) if you do not wish to. If you want to jump in on The Lost Expedition with your Level 5 character it should be up to you.

Plus, as we now know, the next app update will include the option to kick people from the game. If some low-level joins your game and you feel they are leeches or simple undesirable, you can kick them. Hopefully Spacetime can also implement a choice to set a lowest entry-level when starting a new game, so you don't even have to worry that someone with too low a level joins your game.
    I absolutely and fully agree.
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/EliteFlamin/atomicenergy-2.jpgHonored Master of The Crusaders of Legend PLoading --- Warrior --- Level 21 EliteFlamin --- Archer --- Level 47

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

They didn't buy ther itouches lol o-o ad u didn't say they didn't buy any of the maps jus th latest one. Mines well leech while u can lols
    x-x----- XLaska lvl 35 r -----x-x
    ---xRaWr is how i say I love you in dinosaur--x---