Quote Originally Posted by Xscoopx View Post
Finally, someone to talk about this! deal of the day is still $30 worth of plat, and to be honest, I'm not gonna spend that on a robot that just follows me around. I could get a decent used game for that price, but I guess sts has to pay the water bills
So you're happy with 'Plat' players as they have been dubbed, spending their hard earned cash.. so that non-plat players have a chance of playing. Is it not just all ways to help STS revenue, if players that don't have that kind of cash lying around so be it. But please do not label players (Directly/Indirectly) that like to pay Plat for exclusive vanity or event content, if you don't need to buy it to play the game, then there's no problem.

If the new content was released though they changed it back (PL) to pay-to-play that would be something to worry about. Until then be glad there are players that are willing to do so on others behalf.

Keep seeing this throughout, STS is not ripping us off in any way shape or form. We have a choice, if we want to buy the highly priced Plat items we do.. if not then that's all good too.