Thread: Thanks Infinite Union!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalere:491411
    I'd like to thank everyone who believed in us, and all our old friends who decided to come back and become a family again. In one week, with roughly 50 members, we have penetrated the leaderboards before the update. We are becoming a serious force to be reckoned with, with beasts of players from all backgrounds joining together and achieving a common goal, a goal derived from the death of KoC, to be come a tightknit family.

I can honestly say I know my Officers by name, age, where they work/live, their spouses names, how many kids they have, what device they play on, etc..
    And I wouldn't have it any other way. I love the members of this guild like brothers and sisters I've never had the pleasure of meeting. We look forward to inviting more friendly hardcore players to help us dominate the next update.

Thanks IU, you've given me an experience I will never forget, and laughs for hours through the night that I'll always treasure. I honestly believe no other guild holds the same values as we do, and for that I am eternally grateful.

-Eba.
    I can hopefull speak on behalf of some IU members, and say we are all behind you. To the average member, getting on the LB is just an incentive, but ultimately its the friendlyness, and socialability that counts more than anything. You are a great GM, like Killa, and Newt alike. In my experience, you have helped others a huge huge amount, and have always been a pleasant person to talk to, like all of the core players of the guild. All I have to say is keep it up bro!

The sister guild is also a massive success, and doesnt differ much from the main guild, as it is mostly made up of alts, so the atmosphere is still very socialable and peaceful.

I have a very different timezone and yet theres always someone to chat to, which is really nice.

<<ND>>
    Last edited by ninjaduck; 11-24-2011 at 06:39 PM.
    L15 Mage - Certificates. L12 Behr - Certificate. L15 Teamer Mage - Duuq

THE DUUQS WILL RULE.