Quote Originally Posted by Snub View Post
I grinded 60-61, the 100k xp.... it was well...sucky.

So here is how i see this now. I will NEVER do the "elite" level again, its not worth your effort.

When the cap was raised to 66 i lost 95k xp because i was level 61 still and everyone 60 only needed like 5k to get to 61 instead of 100k (guessing the numbers).
Soo my question to myself is this... why did i grind that 100k xp?
well two reasons...
1) to be 61 not 60.
2) to get a shield no one knows i have because i use a bow.

If we do XP to gain an extra "elite" level at least let us keep the XP. I truely feel when the cap lifted i should have been *credited the XP i already earned! so 60-65 = 25k xp and 65-66 is another 100k. I feel i should have been level 65 when the cap raised (i already did 100k more Xp then a level 60) and *credited 75k xp towards level 66.

For me... 100k XP is not worth a useless item and the "honor?" to say im the highest level.

Have fun grinding for nothing.

I know i sound sour.... but i do like the game a lot, i just think there is a few MAJOR flaws.
But they tell you that the xp you acquired when reaching the elite cap will go back down when the cap raises, so if you still did it anyway, then that was your own choice. If the xp squired carried on, then you'd only need like 25k xp to reach the next elite (or I'm platinum rich lol) cap, so it really wouldn't be an elite level.