Quote Originally Posted by Hullukko View Post
Check the stats again. Going from electrorazer (and electro blocker) to the blade fin would give me the following:
+6 dex
+3 hit%
-7 crit !!!
-2 dodge
-36 health
-111 mana
-12 min damage !!!
-11 max damage
+8 dps
-210 armor

Notice the damage range difference and in crits. I have serious doubts that the +8 dps would overcome that. The base damage difference of about 10 affects each and every skill and on top of that 7 crit is a big freaking difference by any standard.

I'd feel safe saying that in average use the electrorazer whoops the blade fin in overall damage output with a hefty margin. The armor of the shield can be seen as an irrelevant bonus.

I agree that pink dual pistols would've been sweet and find it a little disappointing that they made a pink one hander that is actually more yielding than the blade fin, but wishing it ain't so doesn't change it.
Its not the stats that I prefer. I just think that custom/bladefins or reg/bladefins is enough for these weak cultists in the shipyard. I should've stated that before.
IMO the weak enemies don't really call for stronger weapons. Furthermore, I was already 36 before these guns came out. Making these guns even more useless for me.

I said if there were pink duals I'd be all over them. I never wished for it. I just think that pink duals would be better than single handed pinks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk