Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Small PvP system changes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

PvP will be a hella lot easier once pocket legends is on computer. Come on STS, release that so we can PvP without lag!
    Xinsidious - 63 Dex Bird
    Errotic - 13 Int Mage
    Krelgore - 12 Dex Bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

The last post was from February. How far did u go back to find this and why?!?!?

IGN (Apocolypze lvl 61 Warrior)(Lvlonewarrior lvl 1 Warrior)(Twinkenstein lvl 10 Dexbear)(Cthulusleeps lvl 17 Dexbear)(Wintertide lvl 26 Mage)(Derpfest lvl 30 Dexbear)(Dodgeyfeet lvl 10 Merchant)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

some fine lines here... grant the death and credit the attacking play wiht a kill. as for 5 seconds or 10 seconds - often i annnounce im leaveaing most do, and i will get in one last fight then leave asap (i have 4 young kids and some time just have to leave on a moments notice...) so i wouldnt like to have to stay and make up that grace period, plus if i was pounding a rusher, or spawn killer i would make my point and leave after the kill, i wouldnt want him to respawn and have time to initiate combat again...

also, pls pls make it so that the other team can not access where we spawn, you would have to also make it so that a person holding a flag couldnt enter in to there own "spawn area" with a flag...

AC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Sometimes I leave and it says I left during combat because the game wasn't FFA and a Mage hit me with a fire blast or something :-/ I think the other people in the game should vote if I "left during combat" or was just caught in crossfire between to angry mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

I say don't let them rejoin, giving a death would make people mad if they lagged out or had to leave right away.

PL: Faoeskekie L76 Enchantress(0.5k/300k), Faouskekie L71 Bird, Faoiskekie L45 Bear, Tvrtle L50 Fox, Rhinasaurus L38 Rhino

SL: Bizilia L45 Engineer, DL: Faoeskekie L36 Vampire, AL: Faoeskekie L20 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

hi
    I have lvl 50 dex avian with full mystery set. I find it impossible to kill people at level 55 and I seem to two shots kill poeple from levels 45. I find this very unfair, some 50 can just join games with levels 45 and kill everyone and they can't do anything about it.

The Netherlands, posted 8 hours later than forum time.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by krazii View Post
    Give them a death and ban them from playing pvp for a day be harsh
    Of course not, sometimes people gtg. Also, if I wait for 10 secs sometimes, its in combat too. The last week it changed
    SebastiaaNL 67 mage, IlikePvP 66 bird, DutchTwinkk 56 bear, NoobzGtfo 44 bird, BoomFear 35 mage, moneymakerrr 11 merchant
    Proud member of Influence!