For all people who are interested in the guild, I'm the administrator of the forums.
The forums are not dedicated entirely to the Venom guild; it fact it's actually a general forum for all Pocket Legend purposes. However, Venom is, you can call it, the "official" guild of the forums, therefore, the guild forums are located within the forum that is linked in the first post.

The problems with registering aren't actually problems, per se. The thing is, we have one database where people register in (the one on the main, Inotia 2, forums). It's impossible to sync all the forums to one database without serious errors in all forums; therefore I have to literally manually sync the forums about once a day. Therefore it may take up to about 24 hours to get your account synced to all forums. I'm usually home at 6 PM PST, so that means most syncs happen around that time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

For those who haven't had their accounts synced, try sending me an e-mail (my address is located on the site when registering); if I see it, I will sync the databases ASAP.

Thanks,
Flora

tl;dr - Just read the bolded sentences.