Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback Thread for Purchasing High and Low level Dungeon Access

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I am personally grateful for this update. It gets very monotonous running the same 5 maps to gain xp at the endgame level. The ability to change it up now is wonderful.

However, many people are going to complain about "kill farming" making a comeback. To me, "meh!" who cares, I never worried about my k/d ratio or the amount of kills I got anyway.

Also, I can see the same folks complaining about "power-leveling". But in reality, if you know the maps it is still really easy to power level, and it still goes on. I know precisely which maps to run to get the most xp. And if you don't want lower level players in your maps, LOCK THEM!!!!! Those who never learn the skill to play effectively don't stay long.

My thoughts....

Kill Farming: Simply remove the kill counting. Don't know exactly how the xp gain and kills are coded, but maybe it is possible to remove the kills and keep the xp. Again, this doesn't bother me but removing it would appease those it does. Or, to the ones on the leaderboards, get to work.

Power-Leveling: No solution, other than.... that the players take responsibility and LOCK GAMES!!!! If you don't want a lvl 1 in Mt. Fang, lock your game.

Honestly, pleasing everyone is impossible. STS has always exhibited an extreme willingness to try to please the community, but at some point the community needs to apply some common sense. If there is something that you can do to limit how changes affect "Your" gameplay, then don't you have the responsibility as a veteran to follow that course of action.

STS, Keep up the good work. I have and will continue to support!

See ya in Alterra!
    PL ign: Yvonnel - 66 Enchantress / Yvonnela - 65 Archer / Yvonnelw - 55 Warrior

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yvonnel For This Useful Post: