Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: May we please get rid of the obtrusive HeyZap bar?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

TBH, I haven't seen this on my android, but did get asked IG how to remove it.

However if STS brings this intrusion to droid, I'll be done with PL.

STS has created an environment where the majority feels pressured to buy plat. They've killed scaled farming, made level requirements, then offered the chance to override that with plat, did away with elixers for gold, did away with kill farming in the name of leaderboard honesty, then brought it back for plat. And now this...

STS seems to be doing these things to get their agenda out, then modify it after the fact to make it look like they listening to the community. If they can't foresee the negative backlash to the changes being made, before they implement them, then they need to re-think their team.

Many companies can make these changes seamlessly with a little thought put into how to implement them.

FYI... Between my wife and I we have 5 level 66s, and 4 twinks. Neither of us have a problem spending plat, and probably spend $100 a month between the two of us. Add in what I've spent on my child, and STS can expect to lose about $150-$200 a month in revenue. May not seem like much, but I see others following suit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nomad187 For This Useful Post: