Thread: Suggestion: Gear Sets & Level Scale

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Lightbulb Suggestion: Gear Sets & Level Scale

So I have been thinking for a while for a way to combat the feeling that I had when purchasing gear sets with plat. In a month or so after purchase the set becomes useless and is of no use to anyone else. And in a way doesn't seem like it was worth it in the end.

I suggest a new option when using your plat. Once each new level cap and campaign is added, you should have the opportunity to pay for the set you purchased ( with plat ) to scale to new cap level.

It doesn't have to be on par with gear from new expansion. But at least competitive.

At the moment top level sets will cost you 75 plat. If you could pay the same or maybe even a little bit less for it to scale. Or pay per item for it to scale. That would be great.

I don't know very many that purchase the plat sets. Most use the drops. Also for reasons such as liking the look of a certain set more than others. Would allow people to hang onto them for a while longer.

Any way just an idea. I know some will likely disagree. But I think it is a great idea. When I saw the way the Titan Tech set looked I was glad I hung onto my custom Meganaught. Would be cool if I could use it and have stats comparable so I could compete in PvP with it.
    Last edited by Fac3bon3s; 12-03-2011 at 10:43 PM.
    Facebones & Dethklock are proud members of Vengeance