Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback Thread for Purchasing High and Low level Dungeon Access

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I like the new elixers and don't see any problem with it.

people complain about power leveling? power leveling in my book is when a high level character joins a low level map to plow through the enemies for some low level friends. not the opposite that everybody else talks about.

people complain about the kill count? when I first started this game I was still getting kills when I wasn't even getting xp for mobs I was capped out on. then they changed that. then u had the kill count farmers that soloed the ao maps with there aoe staffs or what ever they felt like. the kill count was way higher then so u would get sooo many kills for just one level. u could also turn of xp and still get kills. people cried and the dev's nurf it. then the change to the amount of xp needed to level. now nobody else will ever be able to hit leaders for kills even if they soloed every single level. is that fair? I seen lvl 65s today with less then 5000 kills. I've seen some with over 100k kills. who cares really what there kill count says. it's really there choice to play how they want to play.

I think people complain to much on this game and I also think the dev's are way to cool to all the people on this game. honistly they are the coolest dev's on the planet but this constant catering to the players of the game kinda ruins it for others that get use to how it is and just accept it. it's like letting a kid have pop and then taking it away. kinda sucks for the kid right?

personally I thought one of the coolest things about this game was that u could turn your xp off and u still get kill count. owell things change its just life. love this game and the dev's rock. I will always support my favorite pass time and I will always support the devs no after what they throw at us.

all in all pocket legends is still best mmo on hand held for almost two years now. thx sts, u guys truly are some hard working mamajama's
    Last edited by Protank; 12-03-2011 at 11:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Ignore the haters.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Protank For This Useful Post: