Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The 12/5 Recap - Dev Feedback on Level Access, Heyzap refinements, Bug Fixes, Holiday

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Overall I like the whole idea of the new elixar. It makes it fair game for everyone. Even kill boosting is fair. Think about it, if you are on the leaderboard for kills, you can boost just like anyone else. 1 platinum for 5 minutes I believe is fair also.

Everyone complaining about kill boosting is actually complaining about something totally different. They are complaining about elixars in general. This new elixar added nothing but a faster way to level and gain kills. Ever since elixars came out "kill boosting" was possible. This new elixar changes nothing....EXCEPT (caps for emphasis) the fact that the new campaign will be neglected until top level/ hardcore top level.

As far as I can can see changing the price of the elixar will not solve this problem. Personally I never wanted to level up to 65/66. Then the new elixar came out and it was impossible to get booted from 60% of games joined or never be able to find a group at all. Why? Because I could solo or play with my lower level buddies. Now, I'm back to not leveling anymore. Why? Because I'm not gonna spend my life savings on a video game...I'm sorry sts, 1 plat a minute is too ridiculous for me.

On the bright side, I can't wait till all the winter campaigns come out!!! THAT, is where my plat is going.
    Anyways, overall thanks for the information Sts I appreciate it!

~MM
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 12-05-2011 at 10:17 PM.