Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Deal With It!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Battlelock View Post
    This is so helpful on the subject. Thanks for all you had to input!
    Alright, dont have to be smart. We had a thread open on this just yesterday you could have voiced your opinion on. Its locked now. Chill dude. Its just a post.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WoundedEagle For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Bleh... IBTL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle:503492
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlelock View Post
    This is so helpful on the subject. Thanks for all you had to input!
    Alright, dont have to be smart. We had a thread open on this just yesterday you could have voiced your opinion on. Its locked now. Chill dude. Its just a post.
    Chill dude? He was extremely nice. No need for him to chill. What's the deal, we?

The thread that I think your talking about started out as a hate fest. This is a different subject.
    "How Wude! Mesa your humble Servant."
    "You can argue with me, but you can't aruge with the math." Foghorn Leghorn, 20th Century American Philospher

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aikiebo View Post
    Chill dude? He was extremely nice. No need for him to chill. What's the deal, we?

The thread that I think your talking about started out as a hate fest. This is a different subject.
    Not that I want to get involved but the OP was being sarcastic in the "this is so helpful" post.
    Last edited by Hankomachos; 12-05-2011 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Not that I care being the key words..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hankomachos:503510
    Quote Originally Posted by Aikiebo View Post

Not that I want to get involved but the OP was being sarcastic in the "this is so helpful" post.
    Haank, I might be thinking of a different thread then.
    "You can argue with me, but you can't aruge with the math." Foghorn Leghorn, 20th Century American Philospher

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Beg to differ

Well most of thats not true till lvl 15 or 17 thats when it really sets in

Who Gon Stop Me

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

LOL @ Battlelock, your sarcasm is pure win, it's like a well delivered joke. Anyway, back on topic, like I said everything equal, platinum user > non-platinum user. If we'll consider everything including dedication, state of mind, single or married etc, I mean you hafta look for somebody else to talk to because I'm not about to do a feasibility study for that. For the sake of something to agree or disagree on, that's my proposition: "all things equal except platinum usage".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

The problem is that many people want the rewards of working hard without putting in the actual effort.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WhoIsThis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThis:503537
    The problem is that many people want the rewards of working hard without putting in the actual effort.
    I understand what your saying, but most peope want to have fun and NOT work hard when the log into a video game. Some folks like the "hard work" so to speak. And that's great. But, most want to escape the grind (hehe) of the everyday real world and relax and have fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

yes agreed. people need to stop complaining!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Complaining about people complaining, is still complaining.

(Not directed toward you KT lol)
    Last edited by RedRyder; 12-06-2011 at 12:25 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    I'd thank you but I'm out of repz. But spot on btw!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Default .

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    This^^

You're no better than the so called "hardcore" players by complaining about them. If people want to spend their money and buy plat, let them. I know people who haven't spent one dime on this game who are much better players then 4x users. That's my 2cents right there (no flaming intended, I'm just tired of threads on this subject) p.s- wounded was voicing is opinion so there was no need to snap at him

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle:503417
    Another thread?...
    Once again WE has nothing to contribute to the topic, but has to make his presence known.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nomad187 View Post
    Once again WE has nothing to contribute to the topic, but has to make his presence known.
    Leave WE alone. I would've written the same thing but he beat me to it. We didn't really need another thread of this nature, and as i alluded, complaint threads about the complaints arent any different really..

Quote Originally Posted by adidaman View Post
    This^^

You're no better than the so called "hardcore" players by complaining about them. If people want to spend their money and buy plat, let them. I know people who haven't spent one dime on this game who are much better players then 4x users. That's my 2cents right there (no flaming intended, I'm just tired of threads on this subject) p.s- wounded was voicing is opinion so there was no need to snap at him
    I admittedly used 4x combos the whole grind to 66, and from 55-66. Using elixirs is just a personal preference, as i don't have all the spare time i used to for farming/grinding as when the game came out due to work and school. So instead of falling behind, since i do have a job, i elixir my way through. Im no better then someone that doesnt use elixirs, but i feel that my past experiences with the game warrant me to at least speed my way through every now and then. I'm sure us vets built plenty of experience on our classes when swamps were the equivalent of todays shadow caves lol, and AO1-3 before elixirs were introduced.
    Last edited by RedRyder; 12-06-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nomad187 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle:503417
    Another thread?...
    You have less than 100 posts, and the 15 I looked at were unneeded and off-topic on the threads you post on. So before you put down a well-respected long-time forum member, think about what your going to say. Hippocrit

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Qualify "much better players", overall if we use statistics, and probabilities, a platinum user will most likely have better K/D ratio, potentially more gold (can purchase gold in-game with only his real life money as a limit assuming he is able as what BattleLock is implying this holds true), and basically be ahead at all times in level and gear, therefore allow him to do other things in the game like PVP or CTF while a non platinum user is still busy grinding. There's no way a non-platinum user is better than a platinum user as far as being a "player" strictly speaking. However, if you're referring to PVP skills then using platinum has got nothing to do with it, it doesn't require countless hours to be good in PVP, it's simple as there are good PVPers and bad ones, directly relating the relationship of platinum and pvp is misleading and most importantly baseless. Now, if you're referring to a better player as far socialization, you may have a shot, because non platinum users will have more time grinding with other players which means higher chances of making friends. Though, if I have to submit a report card, the overall grade of a platinum user will still be greater than a non platinum user, again, all things equal. Now, it's really a long debate if we will consider other variables to the point of it being pointless to discuss because of many unique and personal events (what if a platinum user gets sick and non plat user is not then he will catch up but it doesn't change the fact that plat user put less effort in the game) that affect each player's gaming but for arguments sake, it's just too obvious to deny that a platinum user is a better player than a non platinum user. Give me at least 3 criterias where a non platinum user will outdo a platinum user in a given time frame if both players play 2 hours each day. There is just no way. Battlelock is correct and anyone denying this are only two types of people 1) You're a non plat user (or not so frequent user), or 2) you're just trying to be stubborn. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Let anyone complain; everybody wins.

People who complain get that satisfaction from voicing their concerns and opinions. To them, they win.

When devs read this complaint, they hopefully learn from it and take it as feedback. The devs win.

For those that don't want to deal with complaints, don't bother reading them at all - you aren't really missing out on anything. You win.

For those that have no complaints, have fun! You still win.

You can't control what happens around you, but you can control your reaction to them. Be happy, have fun, and win

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeusabe View Post
    Qualify "much better players", overall if we use statistics, and probabilities, a platinum user will most likely have better K/D ratio, potentially more gold (can purchase gold in-game with only his real life money as a limit assuming he is able as what BattleLock is implying this holds true), and basically be ahead at all times in level and gear, therefore allow him to do other things in the game like PVP or CTF while a non platinum user is still busy grinding. There's no way a non-platinum user is better than a platinum user as far as being a "player" strictly speaking. However, if you're referring to PVP skills then using platinum has got nothing to do with it, it doesn't require countless hours to be good in PVP, it's simple as there are good PVPers and bad ones, directly relating the relationship of platinum and pvp is misleading and most importantly baseless. Now, if you're referring to a better player as far socialization, you may have a shot, because non platinum users will have more time grinding with other players which means higher chances of making friends. Though, if I have to submit a report card, the overall grade of a platinum user will still be greater than a non platinum user, again, all things equal. Now, it's really a long debate if we will consider other variables to the point of it being pointless to discuss because of many unique and personal events (what if a platinum user gets sick and non plat user is not then he will catch up but it doesn't change the fact that plat user put less effort in the game) that affect each player's gaming but for arguments sake, it's just too obvious to deny that a platinum user is a better player than a non platinum user. Give me at least 3 criterias where a non platinum user will outdo a platinum user in a given time frame if both players play 2 hours each day. There is just no way. Battlelock is correct and anyone denying this are only two types of people 1) You're a non plat user (or not so frequent user), or 2) you're just trying to be stubborn. Thanks.
    Lol^^
    I am a non plat user (and proud of it)
    As well as extremely stubborn
    So touché....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

+10 to Elly. Life is all about how you react to things that it throws at you. You can choose to be happy....or not.....in most circumstances.
    See my sig...lol
    "All is fair in love and war, but remember, this is just a game"

IGN CowboyJim lvl 100 Bear, Juraviel lvl 100 Mage, CowboyJimArch lvl 100 Dex Bird, Cowboytwink lvl 22 Bird, duckorcroak lvl 10 bird
    SL Juraviel lvl 40 Engineer DL Juraviel lvl 21 AL CowboyJim lvl 21 Sorcerer

23. The Following User Says Thank You to CowboyJim For This Useful Post: