Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Just be nice!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pandar:508902
    Great post, Elysony. There's nothing worse than a rude person, and it can really spoil a game. I think Pocket Legends is blessed to have a very friendly and welcoming community, but I've seen some behavior that wasn't so nice. If you're a high level and someone new jumps into your game, all you have to say is "Sorry bro, we're trying to keep this run for higher levels." One little decision like that can be the difference to someone sticking around and leaving.

When I was new to PL I experienced this. Being called a 'noob' because I was lower level than others. This is the main reason I help others whenever I can, because I almost quit. If you have extra spots, might as well let the person stay. I wouldn't even boot, I would gladly help them. For example when I help level up my friends' alts I meet many lower levels, I don't boot them. Might as well help more if you're already helping one. I don't see anything bad in helping more than one person gain a few levels and info about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusabe:509102
    I don't see what's wrong with that...people are being real, I mean, it's supposed to be real people behind those characters isn't it?...In real life, people do that so what do you expect, just because it's a game we're all nice now? That's the beauty of it all, you will meet some rude people, some nice ones...you can't fully appreciate the nice if you don't get the grasp of the "not" nice you know what I'm saying? (yin and yang baby) Life is like that, and when real people play a game, expect real life tendencies...so rather than rant about it, it's better if you deal with it because everyone does it, if you wanted people to be nice, you should have picked a game called fluffy or something...I dunno, I was never a fan of too sensitive people XD

Seems like you're new here. Let me give you some pointers.

• Read your comment before posting
    • Try not to troll
    • Don't post things like you're post I quoted
    • Try to be nice
    • If you have nothing nice to say, don't say the mean thing either

Just try not to troll, you may think its funny but its not. Others (myself and as you can see Gaddy too) find this post (the one I quoted) to be a troll. Ty and have a good day.

-Javier
    Last edited by javier995; 12-12-2011 at 04:39 AM.
    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb418/javier995/132ba71b.jpg
    When the sky falls, when it crumbles,
    we will stand tall, and face it all together.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to javier995 For This Useful Post: