Thread: Int Bear Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Default Int Bear Guide

Hillo everyone... This is my first attempt at a guide for pl. If I have any facts wrong please correct me without flaming .

THE MRAPPLEBEAR INT BEAR GUIDE

INTRO

I made an int bear a while ago. He is probably my favorite character I own(not saying much because I'm newish). Int bears are unusual and rare so you will probably get a lot of Pms telling you how stupid you are for being int. IGNORE THEM! This guide (I hope) will teach you how to make a successful int bear and hopefully make the inties out there more common and respectable.

YOUR ROLE

You have two roles on the team as an int bear

1. nuker

As the nuker your job is to take out large mobs of angry bad guys. When you enter a room with a ton of bad guys run into a corner as fast as possible. Then beckon everyone in the room towards you. After beckoning stomp them all into the corner then hell scream and use a blast staff to kill them all. It is extremely satisfying to see a pile of dead bodies huddled in a corner... Actually that sounded creepy... Forget that.

2. Debuffer

STOPS WORKING FAST AS YOU LV UP
    This role is probably a lot less important then being a nuker, but it is still a necessity to master it if you want to become a good int bear (really not that much to master... All you have to do is perform terror). Equip a darkbolt wand and your best bracer/shield/wing depending on your secondary stat (you can't use a darkbolt wand from Ellie's shop... They don't work for this). Whenever the boss you are facing turns purple, you should perform a hell scream. By doing this you will perform your combo terror which makes the boss lose most of his armor and his attack points and also his self asteem making him much easier to kill.

TANK
    Yes, you can tank with an int bear, I know it seems crazy but it's true! to tank follow the basic rules of beckoning and stomping into walls, however your going to need to max out your defense buffs and keep your distance with a wand. I suggest trying to be a nuker^ if your team already has an str tank, but an int bear can always pull it off well .

SECONDARY STAT

If you want to be a successful int bear you can not be all int. I'm sorry for if some weird reason you wanted to be full int, but that's the way it goes. You must pick between str and dex. There are disadvantages and advantages to both stats.

Str

you can use str armor which makes you an unstoppable beast when your destroying mobs however it can be very annoying when you find yourself dealing low damage and crit to enemies while a nearby dex bear laughs in your face...

Dex

You can deal amazing damage and also equip bows against bosses (if you don't want to use the terror combo), but you will be the squishiest bear in the game and will literally feel your self asteem level drop when you ask for ANOTHER rez... :-) (I SUGGEST USING DEX)

I myself chose dex because the amazing damage was just too tempting, but you can choose whatever you like.

Well thank you for reading my short guide... if you have any questions or complaints please post without hurting my feelings :-). I would love to have this guide moved to player guides, but it wouldnt let me post it there... I will probably add more content soon.

Someone told me to repost this in the warrior section so I did.
    Last edited by Appleisaac; 04-09-2012 at 10:40 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Appleisaac For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

hey great post - i didnt know that stuff

you say nuker cuz of the crit correct?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Also when u are str it will increase ur skill dmg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I said nuker because instead of making one guy go *Boom* you can make 12 guys go (((([BOOOM]))))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon View Post
    Also when u are str it will increase ur skill dmg
    Thats what I thought, but I wasnt sure because I heard someone say it was dex... So I didn't want any wrong info in the guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Str increases too, but dex increases it more. Not to mention the added hit/crit from dex adds more damage overall

You got it exactly right, a str/int should only be if you want to semi-tank. A pure damage int bear should be dex int

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Wand bears kick ***. My int bear has 17000 kills 337 deaths

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

nice guide, i just finished my wand bear

is it ok?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Instead of dex, go str for extra skill damage. Its just my opinion...

Thank You