Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1.7.5 Content Update (75561)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nick41324 View Post
    +1...
    im thinking of quitting.
    well idk about that ive been thinking about it for awhile

sts is like a wishing fountain us the players throw are money into the fountain aka the game and we wish we get something decent back but we keep wishing hoping one day are wishes will come true... its sad ive been playing this game since nov of last year and it was really enjoyable and now its so expensive and plat pots i mean really why do we need pots why not pots not exsist anymore so we can enjoy the content in the legit way

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fallscreek For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I agree we should assassinate Vincent the vender

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Appleisaac For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appleisaac View Post
    I agree we should assassinate Vincent the vender
    i got shotguns in my stash! > ... And daggers if your silent..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Yeahuh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

o yeah killing time lets make sure vincent takes his pots with him

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

We can split all his plat... Wow that's a lot of plat...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Christ·mas   [kris-muhs]
    noun
    the annual festival of the Christian church commemorating the birth of Jesus: celebrated on December 25 and now generally observed as a legal holiday and an occasion for exchanging gifts.

Merry Christmas to All!!

... Well only if your rich..
    "This has better graphics then real life!"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingslaya For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Worst Christmas ever *<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appleisaac View Post
    We can split all his plat... Wow that's a lot of plat...
    *thinks*( or i can kill everyone and take plat all for myself!!! >>>DD ) yea alot

Tournament & Ladder Leader Onaraasider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

you guys shouldn,t complain,atleast you guys can log on (remember big boys/girls don't cry)
    Thanks to Aaroniero Arruruerie for the wonderful signature
    tap green thumb or thanks button if i helped!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Was my coment taken down because i called sts scrooges??? Funny but again merry xmas sts hope u make a killing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    With tRhis current marketing technique, I would much rather pony up for a subscription based service.
    Agree! Many games have a subscription you can purchase for a year or 6 months, and offer items such as we have for what ever currency the game uses, offering free to a certain lvl works for financial gain. The new items are creative but having players who are dependants of parents asking for plat before christmas and adults running around gathering Christmas... Yikes!... Is there no other way? So many younger players cant even download free apps because parents dont allow them to have i tunes access to their debit cards freeley... There are many many young players... Making pl Christmas not merry for all...
    IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL ACHIEVE.....
    Just lady..tigerizstar..mivida..ladyhadazza..ladyhadasa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

make the winter event free...

Christmas is about giving not profit....

and trust me you will not bankrupt...

You still have elixirs on wich you make most of your money...

Christmas free for everyone...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon View Post
    Sry but used to play an mmo the maker actually cared about the players regularly came up with new creative events and updates. It was free to play but there was money that players spent but he did not rob any player from events or anything else
    i notice you say "you used to"...

in game name: GIMBOID lvl 66 Archer Yeah, I'm SRINGY, Get over it!
    Totally indifferent member of FAIL
    INHALE RAGE EXHALE VENGEANCE...THERE IS NO FNORD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Hello everyone! Well here's my feed back. First off, thank you STS for making an awesome breathtaking winter event. I wasn't here last year but the scenery is just absolutely beautiful and sometimes I feel the need to put a jacket on and I live in Florida!

Anyways, we all understand you need to make money to keep this game running and your lives but we players are disappointed.

Why?

It's the runs. 2 plat is just too much for every time boss is killed. I know once again it's a method of making money.

But THINK ABOUT THIS!

Having a permanent price would seal the deal! Make players happy of course it would be set at a reasonable price. # of players multiplied by plat fee for permanent runs plus plat would be coming in for the number of players that buy elixirs ( which would be more than know because people feel more comfortable that they have unlimited times to go back)! That would be an abundant of players and a solid profit.

Best of all people would be happy and really that's what everyone wants to be on the holiday season

Thank you for everything you guys provided for us in the past and I'm not trying to force anything or sound demanding :/ I just want everyone, including all the hard workers part of the amazing SPACE TIME STUDIO TEAM!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! Take care!
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

After reading all of the comments and how Halloween 2011 was, I'm seeing the pattern STS is repeating. It is not just STS, it's also other MMORPG too. They're starting to have an option to draw money out of our pockets if we want more items, or anything rare. Recent week, the "Play [game] on Google Chrome project and receive [prize] was a noticeable pattern on other games too.

Back to Pocket Legends, think about what had drawn players in the first place, how Pocket Legends started to populate; what was it? Do you remember? How did STS do it? I'm sure you all have different answers, but it all comes down to one thing - what made us happy and satisfy the most.

Why is STS doing this? Not only STS, it's all of the games out there. It's to keep the game in business, to keep it running and on server for all of us to play, and to still have a job for the developers themselves.

Some times the developers can go too far. To keep the customers playing, they need to balance out the profit for the game itself while keeping the customers satisfy enough to stay in the game. One of the other MMORPG I play and still play since 2003, went through this stage. They knew they had gone out of range and reconsider - listen to what the customers wanted. They came out with new ways with bank investment method, yet, still keep the same amount of players online.

Review this, STS, it's calling you.

Good luck, and Merry Christmas everyone! Have a wonderful holiday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaddy View Post
    I will play the devil's advocate here:

Have you people seen the prices of last year's low level holiday items in the CS? So players can totally GOUGE each other, but STS isn't allowed to charge what they want?

Clearly the holidays are a BUSINESS for ALL parties involved...

( IMHO- 2 Plat per run does seem a little steep, but wasn't this same player base complaining loudly when a certain elixir was only one Plat and is completely silent now that it costs 5 ? Hmmmm....)
    I beg to differ...I could care less about selling the items I like to see new campaigns and quests and such. Why can't the devs do the same thing as last year except with new Christmas content? I'm sure they make plenty of money off platinum vanitys and item packs and such. So, from what I see STS has been planning this all along...I would rather just pay for the campaign.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Once the boss is killed your access goes away. To those of you who don't think it is fair that we are charging access, please understand that we are running a business. We give away almost the entire game for free (including some xmas antlers). You have ways to earn platinum without paying us anything. Salaries and servers don't run on gold... we wish they did!

And for those of you who are enjoying the snowy land of Alterra... HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Spacetime!
    I understand you are running a business. My concern is that the business model changed so drastically, with no actual justification. Last years Halloween and Christmas included unlimited access for 10 plat, and items you could chose to purchase if you liked them for plat. Valentines day, more items you could purchase for plat. If inflation is such a problem, why not just charge more for the same access? I'd have paid more than 10 plat for it, with that understanding. I even was okay with the new "random" packs because in the end, support took care of some issues. But this, is very disappointing to me.

I understand it's elective, but there is no real justification for this price. If it cost that much, you'd have gone broke during every other event before. I've been looking forward to experiencing my first Christmas for a while now (PL Christmas that is ), but now that you've opted for a "carnival" approach to the Christmas event, I'd feel like a sucker to support it.

I had every intention of buying more plat to get some holiday items and the campaign etc, but for me, this actually was too much. I've decided to not spend any more money on plat, at least for the time being. I'm also torn because I'd like to at least see what I missed last year, and 4 plat is not much, but then I'm supporting something I wholeheartedly disagree with, and were it not for the overwhelming support you've received from the loyal fans, I don't think we'd be here with 2 plat per boss kill vs. actually buying a campaign.
    Duped - Lvl 65 Mage
    Conanursan - Lvl 65 Bear
    Isniped - Lvl 65 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LADYHADASSA:512866
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    With tRhis current marketing technique, I would much rather pony up for a subscription based service.
    Agree! Many games have a subscription you can purchase for a year or 6 months, and offer items such as we have for what ever currency the game uses, offering free to a certain lvl works for financial gain. The new items are creative but having players who are dependants of parents asking for plat before christmas and adults running around gathering Christmas... Yikes!... Is there no other way? So many younger players cant even download free apps because parents dont allow them to have i tunes access to their debit cards freeley... There are many many young players... Making pl Christmas not merry for all...
    Lady said what most of us are trying to say! Thank you! Hey lady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

To STS:
    I think we understand that you are guys are a business now. We understand that you work for your money. We understand that you have families to feed.

But.... Don't forget that you are rendering a service, and when rendering a service and if it is not up to par for the price, of course people will be upset.

I have no problem paying for content. After all, if I were to buy a ps3 game, I would have to pay a flat fee. But then I would get access to that game. Thus the company who made the game got paid for it. When a new version comes out, (like a new dungeon) I would buy it again. If that new game had the SAME maps bosses, just recolored, there would be a public outcry. How many people would bother buying the next game then?

When you first started, did you have ambitions of a beautiful game, one that was fun, entertaining, AND you got paid for those creative ideas? I'm gonna assume you did(I may be wrong). Where did the creativity go?

I have said it earlier today: I would much rather pay for each new dungeon and content then pay for game enhancements. This is still a win-win for both of us. You say that you are a business? Ok, charge for content, but not regurgitated content. Put a small amount of thought into it. WE want to pay you!!!! Otherwise, why would we all still be here giving our suggestions? We all fear the downfall of this game and we don't want to see it go as I am sure you don't either. Your original concept was great. You succeeded very fast with that type of pay-for-content game. If it wasn't broken, why did you try to fix it? Keep the plat pets, vanities, elxirs(make comparable gold elxirs) but don't charge 2 play for a 4 hour instance of regurgitated material.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jewelsofjane For This Useful Post: