[QUOTE=Pharcyde:515370]
My issue with STS is not the pricing of things, it is the lack of respect we got from them when we brought some key points up.

Because we wanna see the game continue to be great.
First off, I want to apologize to all. I made a pledge to keep my posts shorter. I just got carried away and hit submit before even hardly reading it. I didn't mean to do that. Guess old habits die hard, lol.

So, in that spirit, only gonna respond to couple things. And that is basically I forget to add this to my previous post. I think, at least for me, the biggest problem with the 2 plat per run thing was the SHOCK, the SURPRISE. I mean, there were so many people looking forward to xmas runs. People were ending posts on all subjects, with "oh boy xmas almost here" or w/e. Stuff like that.

Because it was such a shocking surprise it was like, well, like being blind sided or sucker punched. So, while, I totally understand why they doing the 2 plat per run thing. (I havn't made my full post to explain why I understand), I do agree, with what Pharcyde was saying about should have had bit more respect.

It would have been a billion times better, if they had approached the community and given us a heads up. I think that, while many still wouldn't have like it, it might have been better understood if we had been treated respectfully.

They didn't mean to be disrespectful, but that is how it landed.

We all want the game to be great. But, all this drama is NOT gonna help anything.