Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bringing Sense to the Madness

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stevieoopsie View Post
    I did not discuss politics; I used an analogy. I agree politics is unnecessary for forum, but I do not think that you have to try so hard to avoid it that not trying is to be considered offensive. Give people some benefit of doubt.
    Sorry Stevie, I didn't mean for my reply to be such a rebuke. It's just that you used a political analogy. Perhaps you could have said "That's why most people don't appreciate everything the Forest Haven Sheriff does, after all"
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Yv,

Disagree with a lot of your points, and always will. But good on ya for providing an alternative perspective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

We all have choices, we all make decisions. Forums are not the place to let out frustrations. Im a heavy plat spender, but that is "my choice" if I don't like what is implemented, then don't buy plat. Its a choice. I have a lv 63 toon in pl and 15 toons all 25+ in sl. Dont flame devs, but voice your opinions in a more respectable manner.

If I were to ever to disagree I would never post a thread....ever! I have more respect for developers. But please state your opinion just as others have done. With valid points of disagreement with solutions to issues. To benefit all players and developers.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

i will have to agree with the writer of this post. At the end of the day this game is completely free, and thats the bottom line. I applaud the devs for not raging out on all the people. why is everyone upset for the two plat per run? Yes it is christmas but PL is a BUISNESS. Every buisness in the world sells stuff and makes MAJOR income on holidays. Its when you make your most money all year. how can you blame sts for this? If you domt want to play it then just dont buy it. Seriously back off the devs. Those that know me know that i almost never agrees with sts. However for this situation i have to take sts side. I can elaborate more on this but theres just no point. The only greed i see are the players EXPECTING free content from the programmers after they already gave us a completely free and awesome game.
    Last edited by Mikeylito; 12-18-2011 at 11:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeylito View Post
    i will have to agree with the writer of this post. At the end of the day this game is completely free, and thats the bottom line. I applaud the devs for not raging out on all the people. why is everyone upset for the two plat per run? Yes it is christmas but PL is a BUISNESS. Every buisness in the world sells stuff and makes MAJOR income on holidays. Its when you make your most money all year. how can you blame sts for this? If you domt want to play it then just dont buy it. Seriously back off the devs. Those that know me know that i almost never agrees with sts. However for this situation i have to take sts side. I can elaborate more on this but theres just no point, and the only greed i see are the players wanting free content from the programmers after giving us a completely free and awesome game.
    Nobody expected it for free. If people cannot understand this concept, then that is their issue. It was how it was presented, and the drama for a couple of days that ensued.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeylito View Post
    i will have to agree with the writer of this post. At the end of the day this game is completely free, and thats the bottom line. I applaud the devs for not raging out on all the people. why is everyone upset for the two plat per run? Yes it is christmas but PL is a BUISNESS. Every buisness in the world sells stuff and makes MAJOR income on holidays. Its when you make your most money all year. how can you blame sts for this? If you domt want to play it then just dont buy it. Seriously back off the devs. Those that know me know that i almost never agrees with sts. However for this situation i have to take sts side. I can elaborate more on this but theres just no point. The only greed i see are the players EXPECTING free content from the programmers after they already gave us a completely free and awesome game.
    People do not want free content from the WF event. They wanted it to be a one-time platinum pay, and not subscriptions.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

For those of you who have NO complaints, you are saying that NOONE has a right to make suggestions or place concerns? If that is the case, then why do we have feedback threads? Only for sunshine pumping and technical issues? Feedback is just that: feedback. Whether positive or negative. To lump everyone who has placed concerns into one group is inconclusive. There are those who have clearly been rude and those who have legitimate concetns/questions/suggestions.

Next time you go to a restaurant and get poor service or your steak is undercooked, do not complain because it was YOUR choice to enter THEIR establishment.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:515838
    Quote Originally Posted by stevieoopsie View Post
    People like to focus on the negatives; the positives they take for granted. That's why most people still don't appreciate what Ronald Reagan did.
    Ok, but let's not go into political discussion, please and thanks! These are the Pocket Legends forums, after all
    I thought he was talking about Ronald Reagan's movies. Lol.
    Zheobird Level 71 Full Dex
    Zheomage Level 71 Full Int
    ZheobearLevel 71 Dual Dex

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ZHEOTARE For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Yv,

Disagree with a lot of your points, and always will. But good on ya for providing an alternative perspective.
    No worries Moog. Everyone is not going to agree. I actually waited a few days to post so that I could make sure I could properly get my standpoint across. I just felt obligated to post my opinion since it varied so much from the other veteran players.

At the end of the day, I have a lot of respect for you guys and enjoy occasionally being joined in my runs by you all.

Tapatalk'd from my EH03 SuperClean Fascinate
    PL ign: Yvonnel - 66 Enchantress / Yvonnela - 65 Archer / Yvonnelw - 55 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

But since its a pay-per-play the pinks that do drop should be valuable. Because many cant enter WF. but if it was a (one time purchase) many could the pinks will not be worthwhile And anyone could get them.

Look at this as a Business investment ppl ik I am.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    But since its a pay-per-play the pinks that do drop should be valuable. Because many cant enter WF. but if it was a (one time purchase) many could the pinks will not be worthwhile And anyone could get them.

Look at this as a Business investment ppl ik I am.
    You are confusing RL money for pixel money. This proves a point many have mentioned where those who can afford to pump plat into this game will also control the market. The "how to merchant" guides become obsolete when it becomes a matter of who has the greatest availability to spend plat.
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    For those of you who have NO complaints, you are saying that NOONE has a right to make suggestions or place concerns? If that is the case, then why do we have feedback threads? Only for sunshine pumping and technical issues? Feedback is just that: feedback. Whether positive or negative. To lump everyone who has placed concerns into one group is inconclusive. There are those who have clearly been rude and those who have legitimate concetns/questions/suggestions.

Next time you go to a restaurant and get poor service or your steak is undercooked, do not complain because it was YOUR choice to enter THEIR establishment.
    I agree Crim. This is where we should post our feedback. The devs wouldn't have given us a forum if they didn't want it. I think its kinda amusing that the thread has now come down to the 2 plat per instanse thing again. If anyone actually read my post, I mentioned my concern with that. My post was just to give the other side of the coin on the community concerns and statements as of late.

I like when peoples opinions differ from mine. It leads to open discussion, which when kept civil leads to evolution of new ideas.

Last edited by Yvonnel; 12-18-2011 at 12:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Default I favor the developers, and that's where I stand.

Aswell as my posts to show my point of view as others have written. All I criticised about how ppl went about given there feedback. Do it civilized.

My views will be favouring the developers. But this will be the last post on this subject. If I do disagree in any point ill send a PM, till then im leveling up in sl.
    Last edited by octavos; 12-18-2011 at 12:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnel View Post
    I agree Crim. This is where we should post our feedback. The devs wouldn't have given us a forum if they didn't want it. I think its kinda amusing that the thread has now come down to the 2 plat per instanse thing again. If anyone actually read my post, I mentioned my concern with that. My post was just to give the other side of the coin on the community concerns and statements as of late.

I like when peoples opinions differ from mine. It leads to open discussion, which when kept civil leads to evolution of new ideas.

And I am glad you understand and fully read my statement as I did yours. Alot of the "negative" threads got out of hand nit because of the OP but those who came in and took issues too far. There are a few in this tbread who are doing the same: using your tbread to take the other extreme instead of fully comprehending your position and instead, calling out those who have legitimate arguments.

Thank you for a constructive response.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

OMG!! Did it again!!
    Last edited by CrimsonTider; 12-18-2011 at 12:31 PM. Reason: about to toss my phone into the creek!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Finally, a well spoken, constructive thread.

Way to go Yvon!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    OMG!! Did it again!!
    Lol!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaddy:515560
    Quote Originally Posted by Conradin View Post
    What dont you agree on?
    um.... The font?

Hahaha LOL
    "How Wude! Mesa your humble Servant."
    "You can argue with me, but you can't aruge with the math." Foghorn Leghorn, 20th Century American Philospher

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Hey guys, just to clear up JustG's comment, because some keep bringing it up - I wanted to post a response he made here

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    My quote was directed at a specific player who had been insulting, highly critical and threatened to leave on multiple occasions. It has been a heart-breaking weekend for me, and I am sorry if some of my responses have been more curt than usual.

I really do regret that we did not broadcast this change earlier, and as Sam mentioned it was our intention that it would benefit the majority of players who were not interested in farming. We really do love you guys and want you to have a wonderful holiday season.

- g
    and

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Of course we don't want you to leave, and we have seen all of the feedback you have given. That does not mean we are going to change our pricing model, but it does mean that we will take a very serious look at it and how things were communicated.
    Discussion about things is always encouraged, and I don't want any of you to have the impression that you aren't being listened to or considered.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

1. Yeah in that point pandar is right say justg sayin that 2. Pandar check your pms please 3. We will have to wait and see if something changes or not but we will need to give them some time
    Characters:
    Deadfarmers Level 76 Mage Deadsoldiers Level 36 Bear Deadfighters Level 15 Twink Deadmerchant Level 33 Merchant