Noobs, we don't need you, but chu need us Shake it off, let it spark, now start to cuss And I don't run pwnies, I let em run theyself And you ain't gotta sell sparkles, boy, it sells itself, Like nothing else Yeah I'm a pwny boy, but those big noob tears fill me up with joy Aint life grand (life's grand) livin up pwny, Here go da whisper song, baby this is us ready? Sparkle on me enthusiastically, what ever it is that chu do, you do it admirably And I ain't choose them, they done chose me Its morf and my pwnies, all the way in this thang

Pwny, Pwny, Pwny, Pwny, sparkin' everywhere Pwny, Pwny, Pwny, Pwny, sparkin' everywhere Pwny, Pwny, Pwny, Pwny, sparkin' everywhere Sparkin' everywhere, sparkin' everywhere pwn pwny-pa-pwny, pwn pwny-pa-pwny

I found you derpy pwnies Get it together and bring it back to me Hit the brony club for about month or 2 Put a derp on it, then see what it do

Sparkle bright, sparkle bright, sparkle right Sparkle bright, sparkle bright, sparkle right Sparkle bright, sparkle bright, sparkle right Sparkle bright, sparkle bright, sparkle right

Quarter to twelve and I just walked in Pwnies make ya spark wit Lilmiss and friends Sippin' on yo tears, blong blong blong Causin' all yo fears, whom, whom, whom Pwnies get ta jiggling, Yeah, we all wigglin' Get that sparkle shakin', like you star-struck shivering Pwnies be delivering, all type of flashes.. Got these noobs shaking like molasses

Figured I'd finish the pwny anthem for you guys