Quote Originally Posted by ihavenokills View Post
    Lol people have tried.
    Turn off the godlike mode!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Holy Mother of All that is Holy.

That is an epic achievement. Congratulations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Lol ;p
    Last edited by Ihavenokills; 12-25-2011 at 08:51 PM.
    System & others love me ;] U jelly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Congrats on your achievement!

And this is just a personal opinion, people that step on mines are idiots, THEY ARE NOT AT ALL HARD TO SEE OR AVOID.

Not to mention if you set one off you have like 100000000000 years to move away from one.

Congrats on having a group of smart people. =)

Rodvik - 40 Engineer - Guy on the Couch in Infinite Union
    Fouroneone - Pay It Forward

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ihavenokills View Post
    Not lvl 35 yet?
    ha ha nope, i'll be able to enter numa in a level or two. Actually about to log on now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adidaman:522548
    I may be wrong here, but I don't see this as that impressive. You had your guild powerlevel you to level 40, doesn't that ruin the fun of the game? Sorry to be the "onewhohates" but it's an opinion.
    You Party Pooper. But GZ Lol. It does take a huge amount of skill to not get a single death in the new campign. So Nice work!

PS: I have already gotten 34 deaths for half a level! This just shows that I suck at pve, and Ihavenokills Rocks at it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Oh so still 0 deaths and 0 kills?
    Lvl 40 grtz man.

1 little lvl now lol

Im sure STS is taking in account the people with 0 death in the futur maps. See how the maps r gettin more sadistic lol...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Awesome job buddy! Guess this wasnt the end of your reign like most thought ha

(your ping/lagg must be outastanding

Did you happen to run Bio until 39? Then 39-40 Mantle

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Lmao!
    0 deaths is kk
    But 0 kills is amazing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

This doesn't show teamwork, no offense but it shows that your a horrible player that will keep running when team is moving forward trying also to stay alive yet not die. If it comes to death they will not stop, but ask for "Rev" and continue. You on the other hand would rage quit and never play PL again, until you think to self "Hey now I have 1 death, still good". Until you hit 2 and trash your device. Unless this account is just for fun and you have a main, I have no problem. If it is your main...^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakatoa91 View Post
    Im sure STS is taking in account the people with 0 death in the futur maps. See how the maps r gettin more sadistic lol...
    I call it refreshingly challenging. Keeps you on your toes (even if you have ot sit and WALK for frikken ever on death if you're the only engie in the group and get knocked into sniper crosshairs, or mines... or into a fence.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Knockador View Post
    This doesn't show teamwork, no offense but it shows that your a horrible player that will keep running when team is moving forward trying also to stay alive yet not die. If it comes to death they will not stop, but ask for "Rev" and continue. You on the other hand would rage quit and never play PL again, until you think to self "Hey now I have 1 death, still good". Until you hit 2 and trash your device. Unless this account is just for fun and you have a main, I have no problem. If it is your main...^
    This is Star Legends.
    Your entire post is irrelevant.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Knockador View Post

Please don't assume Ihavenokills will rage quit or or say "hey now I have 1 death, still good" or even "trash his device" because you never know, he might just say "eff it lets go for top deaths in LB". Besides, its not as easy as it may seem to get no kills and no deaths at a high level at those maps. Lord knows its a pain in the arse lol. If anything, I've seen him fight with us on our runs so its not like he is just standing there doing nothing. He contributes enough to help us out while we help him out. Its a two-way street. Everyone in SP works their butts off to reach their goals. Whether its to cap at the "elite" level to get the vanities or to just get that one item they've been wanting for-freaking-ever.

Not all of these goals are easy, Ihavenokills had one hell of a goal and achieved it with our guild member's help. Obviously there is no way he could have done it alone without ANY help in Voleria.

That also being said...

CONGRATULATIONS Ihavenokills! You did a great job! I'm proud of our members for everything we do. Much love. <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

Please don't assume Ihavenokills will rage quit or or say "hey now I have 1 death, still good" or even "trash his device" because you never know, he might just say "eff it lets go for top deaths in LB". Besides, its not as easy as it may seem to get no kills and no deaths at a high level at those maps. Lord knows its a pain in the arse lol. If anything, I've seen him fight with us on our runs so its not like he is just standing there doing nothing. He contributes enough to help us out while we help him out. Its a two-way street. Everyone in SP works their butts off to reach their goals. Whether its to cap at the "elite" level to get the vanities or to just get that one item they've been wanting for-freaking-ever.

Not all of these goals are easy, Ihavenokills had one hell of a goal and achieved it with our guild member's help. Obviously there is no way he could have done it alone without ANY help in Voleria.

That also being said...

CONGRATULATIONS Ihavenokills! You did a great job! I'm proud of our members for everything we do. Much love. <3

he already has top deaths lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

This still would consider SL also. Idk if one can "Rev" in SL for I don't play that. Yet all I said does relate to the SL for there is still a team based system on both games.

@Lady_Pebbles Great, thanks for clearing things up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

lol love the haters. yes i do have one death now from a sniper bug while i was maxing out my quests and i hate not taking the blame for something on a game but it is EXTREMELY frustrating to work so hard on something and get knocked down in a second by a programming mistake. i don't expect sts at all to fix it since it would start other people that made mistakes to "blame it on the bugs" for their deaths. I AM NOT a rage quitter because i balance my life to know that its just a game, not the end of the world. once the fun is up with having 0/0 k/d its boring to me now so i move on with something else. i made 40 without a death or kill so thats more of an achievement than i could of hoped for. i honestly didn't expect to get 40 without a death so i could officially say i did. i may or may not make ihavenokills a death account tbh i have no idea since i already hold number one on the leader boards. tell you what though was crazy fun to me while it lasted

hope this clears up a bunch of rumors going around the forums

Another thing that's been going around, just because i have odd accounts that stray away from the point of the game doesn't instantly mean i'm a hacker/bug abuser. There are some people out there that enjoy playing the game out of the box instead of in it. In my eyes all rpg's are the same; you grind till your at the top...then what? but i personally like rpg's so i find a completely different way to play them to keep my interest for a longer period of time.
    Last edited by Ihavenokills; 12-27-2011 at 08:20 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ihavenokills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Please keep this thread civil. Congrats ihavenokills!
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlua:523630

You missed the point entirely... SMH.

His Alt already holds the top deaths spot on the leaderboards, meaning he wouldn't have to try very hard to get it, should his 0/0 account get a death

So go 'shake your head' a bit more, might charge some brain cells.

Either you missed the point or deliberately missed it just to insult me & either way, it is both uncalled for & childish. Now, lets continue this discussion at a civil & mature level because Im not about to get banned over something so trivial. Lord knows its not worth it.

Ihavenokills, if you need help in the future on any runs, hit me up. I'll be there when I can. You've done a great job!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delphina View Post
    Please keep this thread civil. Congrats ihavenokills!
    Thanks delphina on clearing up the flame in the thread :] love the new name btw.

Either you missed the point or deliberately missed it just to insult me & either way, it is both uncalled for & childish. Now, lets continue this discussion at a civil & mature level because Im not about to get banned over something so trivial. Lord knows its not worth it.

Ihavenokills, if you need help in the future on any runs, hit me up. I'll be there when I can. You've done a great job!

alright pebbles sounds like a plan! ill let you know