Thread: Forums Android App Suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Forums Android App Suggestions

I've posted on this b4 but it's been awhile.

The web full version is great but the web mobile version & Android app are lacking a lot of functionality. Especially the app. I would think that since the majority of players are on mobile &/or tablets that the app would be more functional than it is.

Here are some suggestions I have for Android App.
    1. Make the search function actually work.

2. Make the profile page editable so app users can change/edit personal info, avatars, signatures & whatever else.

3. Fix the notification system. It often says there is a friend request when in fact there isn't. Not sure if this comes from a friend request being sent & then deleted before the recipient accepts/denys it. Guess this might include #4.

4. Have a default refresh rate of screens after 1 minute of no activity or add a refresh button to home screen. Normal threads have a refresh but home screen doesn't. Having to force close the App to refresh the home screen is aggravating & easily fixed.

5. Have it say what forum the thread is from on the links on the home screen. Home screen is a list of recent activity of all STS forums therefore making you have to guess what game & sub forum the thread originates from.

6. Have the options to "Thank" & "Rep" people for their posts.

7. Make it so you can back out of the application, using the back button on the phone, without the "Logout" popup coming up. As it is, you have to use the home button to exit the App which leaves it running in the background.

8. Have optional notifications for friend requests, messages, rep & thanks, status promotions, replies to started threads, etc.

There's more I can't remember so feel free to add your own.

REMEMBER: These are STS Android App suggestions.
    Last edited by Battlelock; 12-29-2011 at 04:38 PM.