Quote Originally Posted by Onaraasider View Post
You know how when u see someone doing something like saying selling plat or trading item for plat. When you saw that, did u stop to think if they knew what they were doing was wrong? Most of you would probably say no but it is important that u start thinking if they know what they are doing is wrong or the consequences.
Today when I was helping ninjaduck lvl up,a person joined our game,he was lvl 11 and seemed like a normal new player, but then all of a sudden he said " u give me money,I gve u plat." Qxn(ninjaduck) immediately started shouting "report! Reported!"I told ninja duck not to report him,knowing he didn't report yet,becuz most people bluff when they first say reported. And then I talked with the player. I told him what he was doing was wrong and could get him banned forever from the game, when I told him that,he got upset, and thought I could ban him forever and begged me not to ban him, then Ninjaduck came in with advice and said just play the game, don't sell plat. After that I helped him out and he seemed pretty cool.
Oh sorry for that, didnt know you would take it badly. After all that unlimitedplat.com stuff I was thinking he may have been connected.

again, sorry