Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pvp leaderboard #1 person!

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Whoever fights who, it will still be a cool tournament.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    No need to be sorry! I'm just being logical! I didn't think it was right that Mitch would give up his spot for somebody who didn't earn their way up in the tourney. Kelly and Eden can always fight on their own time outside of the competition anyways.
    Ugh your logic is always better than mine when I think it simple enough. Thanks again xD

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Well I lost. Ik ghost wants to bet eden a mil amd kel wants a shot at eden as well. Hope they fair better that everyone else, but no offense I doubt it.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutePally View Post
    Well I lost. Ik ghost wants to bet eden a mil amd kel wants a shot at eden as well. Hope they fair better that everyone else, but no offense I doubt it.
    first off; thank you to the all-knowing apollo for hitting us with that grand logic! no seriously thank you(no sarcasm) you were right, i didnt deserve to be in finals because i was banned. i didnt ask dtf to give up his spot tho. dtf earned his spot, so he earned the right to offer me his spot because he felt it was the right thing to do. altough he never did, it still was a nice offer and great gesture for someone to do. shows alot of heart, which is prolly why hes such a great dad. thank you dtf and grats on the plat.

second; congrats on the tourney winners (you too eden), all pros and well deserving of the plats/ vanity.

third: my only real prob was that eden claimed " recently a couple mages could beat me". this in-turn was just not true. the only mage i could recalll that beat me constantly was imperial elf(best mage ever and the one who trained me). i dont really want "a piece of eden" as dtf put it. i look at what ghost wrote and hes right. its just a game. there will be more tourneys and many private matches in the future. a chance fpr everypne tp redeem themselves.

once again thank you everyone for posting on here and all the great comments. Although many may consider me a legend, many more greats will come and go. Pl will always have new generations of ppl and many more opposition that will surpass even me/kanital/lone/xrax/imp elf/ etc and the list goes on and on I leave everyone with this; One way we can See if someone was truly a legend is by this quote;

"Heros get remembered; legends never die."
    Last edited by Mikeylito; 01-10-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeylito View Post
    first off; thank you to the all-knowing apollo for hitting us with that grand logic! no seriously thank you(no sarcasm) you were right, i didnt deserve to be in finals because i was banned. i didnt ask dtf to give up his spot tho. dtf earned his spot, so he earned the right to offer me his spot because he felt it was the right thing to do. altough he never did, it still was a nice offer and great gesture for someone to do. shows alot of heart, which is prolly why hes such a great dad. thank you dtf and grats on the plat.

second; congrats on the tourney winners (you too eden), all pros and well deserving of the plats/ vanity.

third: my only real prob was that eden claimed " recently a couple mages could beat me". this in-turn was just not true. the only mage i could recalll that beat me constantly was imperial elf(best mage ever and the one who trained me). i dont really want "a piece of eden" as dtf put it. i look at what ghost wrote and hes right. its just a game. there will be more tourneys and many private matches in the future. a chance fpr everypne tp redeem themselves.

once again thank you everyone for posting on here and all the great comments. Although many may consider me a legend, many more greats will come and go. Pl will always have new generations of ppl and many more opposition that will surpass even me/kanital/lone/xrax/imp elf/ etc and the list goes on and on I leave everyone with this; One way we can See if someone was truly a legend is by this quote;

I didn't mean to offend you if I did, you know that as well as I!

Winning or losing, what does it matter? Everybody knows that each and every one of you are GREAT PvPers, it's not like people are saying "so and so sucks". I had fun watching this tourney from the sidelines! Thanks for the tourney, Mitch!

And as we all know, being banned doesn't make you a bad person! I've had my fair share of bans too.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I will bet 10 mill on imkelly pm me eden

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

No i take that back to think about it eden got better as tour went on. After Beating ghost and destroying dtf i have give credit where its due. Edenfurys proved to be best mage and deserve the title as best mage in game congrats. She backed up her talk unlike most in pl pvp just all talk lol. And with a rusty imkelly i think eden have the edge even without the full vanity set.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TruePlayer View Post
    No i take that back to think about it eden got better as tour went on. After Beating ghost and destroying dtf i have give credit where its due. Edenfurys proved to be best mage and deserve the title as best mage in game congrats. She backed up her talk unlike most in pl pvp just all talk lol. And with a rusty imkelly i think eden have the edge even without the full vanity set.
    Thanks^^ was two matches though. We have never judged Imkelly based off two matches-- she wipes out every player.
    Last edited by XghostzX; 01-10-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Tournament & Ladder Leader AbsolutePally's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Time will tell, and everyones name will be redeemed in the future. In the pages of PL history.
    Retired: Alwaysdt 71 Mage. Legends never die, they just fade away.

Revelation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Off topic a little but just curious does anyone know why some names on the leaderboard are in white text while most are black...... Thanks everyone

Engelhard lvl 85 Engelbird lvl 85 Engelbear lvl 85 Engelrhino lvl 85 Engelfox lvl 85 Drahlegne lvl 10 Engeltwink lvl 10 Kitco lvl 10 Engelone lvl 1. And 12 mystery toons <(^_^)>v

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Engelhard View Post
    Off topic a little but just curious does anyone know why some names on the leaderboard are in white text while most are black...... Thanks everyone
    white = they're on your friend's list, black means they're not.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    And as we all know, being banned doesn't make you a bad person! I've had my fair share of bans too.
    *Alert* Derail *Alert*

I've learned that from finding your oldest posts from your contest and I found one where someone asked if you were unbanned yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

xoxoxoxoxo
    Last edited by Mikeylito; 01-19-2012 at 12:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeylito View Post

Sandlot ftw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

is it possible that she decided that her kills not be on leaderboard?
    cause i seen someone with 350k kills and i didnt see him on leaderboards?