Thread: The glorious day I joined satr legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default The glorious day I joined satr legends

Way back in begging of September I was browsing the app stre and found pocket legends I looked at the apps description and pics and Wat not I thought it was pretty good so I decided to search the makers name to see Wat other good apps they made I found star legends looked at it got it then played it for a while and liked it a lot but then I was having trouble beating some of the hard bosses at low levels and wanted to quit but I couldn't because the app was too much fun to quit . A little later I was begging my friends to try the star legends app and a lot of them enjoyed it. Now a couple Months later I have 3 accounts on the app

So what are ur stories about when u got sl or pl and how do u fell about it now and r u glad u found it?

SL: zombiemurder level 35 engineer skullkiller lvl 17 commando zombiedestroy lvl 3 operative PL: skullcrushed lvl8 archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

Well let's c I got my first smart phone in may of 2011. I was like let's c what this thing can do. The first game I downloaded was angry birds because that's the only game ive heard of at the time. Then I was searching the android market and found pocket legends I was in love. I readed something about star legends somewhere think it was sts's website and I fell in love again lol. I joined star legends the first day it came out on android market and been playing ever since. Im old 24 and still amazed that im playing a mmorpg on my phone because when I was young I still remember playing my parents atari technology now days blows my mind. All you young people have no idea how lucky yall are but im pretty sure people older than me are saying the exact same thing. I just wanna say thank you to sts for the great games they have made and thank you again for making them free to play. You are by far one of my favorite game developers ever thanks for the great games and keep up the great work.

AL: Generalzod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

in 2010 i found pocket legends in the app store
    i played for like three months and deleted it cause i didnt play it anymore
    then september 2011 i thought maybe i should reinstall pocket legends and star legends came up with it
    so i looked in it and looked at the pictures
    it looked fun and i downloaded it.
    i like it better than pl
    One credit is what makes a million credits.
    Anishavie, The Merchant

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

I got ipad1 in 2010 as the bonus at work for my good attitude and flawless skills. Started browsing iTunes for my favourite game genres such as RPG and Strategy and found PL.

As it was first mobile 3D mmo i've heard of, i installed and played it for a while. I liked the gameplay and community, but i was already fed up with fantasy theme playing other RPGs. And i always loved space and scifi more

I did a research and found out that SL might come out in 1,5 years. I waited till then and installed it shortly after launch.

Since then i'm hardcore player (not as hard if compared to Pablobobchan.. Lol). Sometimes i do breaks, but usually i play it everyday (especially when new map is out)
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to flashbackflip For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Moral of the story-Flash's boss loves him -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saiyen View Post
    rofl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

I found PL on the android market trying to find a good rpg and I found PL. I tried to instal it but failed. Somehow something told me to just try again. I did and tried it on my way to church (No I wasn't driving ). I LOVED IT! The original tutorial rocked; the original FH was the best. My first name that I chose and has been a strongpoint was.Cahaun as a bird. It felt magical and lots of exploring.
    Fast forward
    SL is announced to be having a closed beta for verizon users with android devices which I have. Tried it on day 1; loved it

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Default 1st i have to say good thread

Next, Its was in june 24 a few days before my birthday. i wanted to see if technology was advanced enough for a MMO on a phone, so i started my search on the market place...the one that caught my eye was PL. i gave it a shot i started off my toon with the name Octavos, i played non-stop for a few months till i read about SL for Verizon (this is when my idea of Rage of Mages guild was just a thought), i was still playing PL till SL was released, Octavos was in both games till I started playing starcraft again....BOOM! Ghost and slGhost on pl was created (at first Ghost was a Girl...to many kids asking me for dates lol)...just recently was Ghost turned into the man he is today.

I have to say, new players can be addicted very fast. which is nice to see new faces on all the time.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I get my first smartphone in august 2011. After that my schoolmate told me: Play star legends! Play star legends! About one week later I downloaded it tested. WOW! Star legends is the best game ever!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by saiyen View Post
    LMAO!! Sayen, I got another fantasy to picture for ya - there were 3 of us who got this bonus - me and 2 girls

[O_*]

And the real moral is I've been waitin for this game for 1,5 years (though this one is not funny)))
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Haha
    Rofl..