Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well I guess thats it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaduck View Post
    I garuantee, if you are a low level, that if you ask a higher level a game-related question, It will result in "no" or "gtfo" or just a mute.

However in SL, there is always an answer, I dont know whether its to do with player personalities, or just lack of sleep because of the lvl cap
    Hmmmm I find this so interesting as a person who loves helping others in game and has seen a lot of high level players very kindly answer questions just as i do in open chat. You know what is very interesting as well. Ill tell you. The amount of people who put down pl and make sl players look great. No comment on the games themselves here so make no mistake. How about my comment is this. People who I know very well and know for a fact have wanted guardian title or to be the very best and didn't get either title jumped to a new game such as sl in order to have the chance to be something they couldn't be in pl. Fine by me and please enjoy being starguard or the best. But let me say this what you said above if and only if I understood correctly is just wrong and I as well as many other pl players will take that badly.

Just my 1/2 a cent because sometimes a pl player and lover isn't able to be worth a full cent or 2 anymore!

Just sad

Lets take this just a bit further. A nice suggestion.
    How about a nice event where there is a game cross over. Hmmm
    Sounds nice right. Yeah maybe lets say Pl (The Evil and nasty players) VS SL (The better players)
    I would like to march into the stars to find some peace of mind with some friends who are just
    as evil and nasty as all high level PL players are
    Last edited by Econodeath; 12-30-2011 at 11:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

NOTYOCOOKIEZ CMON MAN
    remember the awesome sewer runs with rev ? yeah the game is suckin but dont leave man
    <a href=http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54309&dateline=1320877821 target=_blank>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/imag...ine=1320877821</a>
    !!Spam my Reputation points and the Thanks button!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

cAn I hAs Ur gOld?