Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [HELP] Bought Premium Char w/ wrong name

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default [HELP] Bought Premium Char w/ wrong name

With the title being said is there anyway to transfer my premium, change my name, refund or anything to fix this! i really dont feel like paying 10$ for more platnum just because of Pocket Legends ill procedure to name characters, please add in "Are you sure?" before creating a freaking character!! Please help.
    EDIT: Just noticed its 50 platinum to change a characters name. Wow they must be making money off of their "ill procedure" to name characters, Nice.... 5$ wasted again

edit **SOLVED : Support team took 24 hours to respond as promised and changed my name free of charge, Amazing support as promised! I change my mind 5$ well spent because I know i can trust this game and their creators.
    I will not make that mistake again, hopefully they add an "Are you sure?" option when creating!
    Last edited by genosbro; 01-24-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

E-mail support@spacetimestudios.com and they'll assist you there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you for the fast response, please excuse my anger :/ I am an ill paid teen with alot of anger. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts

Yep when im testing names, and i type in something i MAY want, it immediately calls it that. Im totally with this idea of a "are you sure" button.
    L15 Mage - Certificates. L12 Behr - Certificate. L15 Teamer Mage - Duuq

THE DUUQS WILL RULE.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

As mentioned by others, feel free to send a message / ticket in to support. They'll be happy to assist you. =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Actually ninja, when I'm trying names, I delete a lot:

I'll type in a name and when it goes through, I'll note it, delete and try other names.
    It would be nice to NOT have to delete, but on the other hand, I sometimes am not sure how a name will look, so I might go ahead to the character to see how it looks before deleting anyways. Sometimes I'll play a bit before I think there could be better names out there

As for the premium character, it probably should ask before it charges you, if it doesn't.

I usually don't use plat on a character until I am sure about the name. I think I'm more deletion happy than the general player though.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Actually ninja, when I'm trying names, I delete a lot:

I'll type in a name and when it goes through, I'll note it, delete and try other names.
    It would be nice to NOT have to delete, but on the other hand, I sometimes am not sure how a name will look, so I might go ahead to the character to see how it looks before deleting anyways. Sometimes I'll play a bit before I think there could be better names out there

As for the premium character, it probably should ask before it charges you, if it doesn't.

I usually don't use play on a character until I am sure about the name. I think I'm more deletion happy than the general player though.
    you see, when it warned me about premium character it was blocking my characters name. what had happened was i typed in my orginal requested name "Josmine" then i accidentally swiped to the left (You know lousy touch screens) and this selected a mage and completely changed my name! I also noted that the username type in area is way to small and unnoticable, considering my first time playing the game i had no idea you could even change your name lmao. They should put it out when creating a character. Not everyones going to know what they're doing especially when its a game made for kids AND adults, even some adults are a little oblivious. I didn't notice the weird name it gave me until i was playing the game! D: Upset because i had paid 5$ for a char slot then 5$ more for a premium character. (Regretting not getting 10$ for that extra platinum) Now i have to pay 5$ more to change my name... Talk about a setup!! lol

Its been 24 hrs since my email to support and their offices just closed. Hopefully they'll check my request tomorrow. I'm so anxious i hate playing with a name i dont want. If they tell me to delete my char after im lvl 20 i'm going to be furious lol

SOLVED: Read first post
    Last edited by genosbro; 01-24-2012 at 03:47 PM.