Thread: Join in on a great discussion!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Honestly i cant believe this "discussion" is still going on. Zolum based on your posts on this forum and how you have responded to this thread shows me that you are yet another childish kid who fails to understand simple facts which are quite blatant.To help you understand let me break it up so you can attempt to understand what i am about to say.

Answer to javier and all twinks. You know what? Yes, twinks are stupid and have no integrity. But that's not a good answer! But that's the type of answer I get from all you. See how completely stupid that answer is.

Lets begin.From what i can see you seem to view twinks as an entire entity and not just a name ( first sign that you are indeed a child). Integrity , do you even know what means? If you can provide with even one instance where any of our members have failed to demonstrate integrity then do so right here. You also seem to assume that us "twinks" are stupid ? I can guarantee from what ive seen thus far you have limited IQ and no logic or reasoning capabilities what so ever.

Twinks that enter pt that know it was a copy of mine, that know that there was a thread copied of mine, that know that in game adverstisements were copied from mine, have no integrity.

Ardon and myself had been planning on making a twink guild for some time.Since end game got boring we decided to focus more on twinking as a means of enjoyment as we both fancied pvp so why not try something new correct ?

Copying ingame advertisements ? ( second sign ) You mean to say just because you advertise you guild it means that we cannot, while almost every guild has done this at least once ?
    By stating that Project Twink copied Elite droids is like saying Vengeance copied Sparkling pwnies , do you not see the lack of logic in that statement ?

That is what I mean, not that twinks are stupid, stupid.

You just contradicted yourself their bud.

See, you people are mad at me and take everything I say the wrong way. Read it people. Understand it. I read your post and give you a real answer.

Quite the contrary , we find it quite amusing how you view this entire situation , thank you for the laughs but we simply do not care. Theres no answer to be given . your posts are simply empty rants of a child.

Can't you do the same? I had my opinion and I wanted to see who liked it. I can't tell who liked it with all you twinks spamming it with hate threads for me. IDC *about your opinion. I want the opinion of someone that can read posts and all of it. I know it may be hard for some of you. Cause that is what you have shown me, but read it all. I am making a new thread soon. Sure make one against me. You *think *I care. It just shows how much you envy the guild and envy the idea.

Like i have stated above , we could care less. I personally respect your idea on giving twinks of SL a new name but the way your handling this is just utterly absurd. Makes me wonder what are we teaching kids these days to make them so mindless ?

Obviously if you have something to say after this that is against me, then you have not read it all. I don't want to reason with you twinks anymore. I don't like most of you. I will not answer any more of your posts unless they are well thought out questions that you have after reading through this post! I thought you people would understand. Don't post my threads with hate. PM me your junk mail. Cause I do not care. Maybe in later posts I will stop using apostrophes. I think it confuses a lot of you. All this hard English. Go to school! *When you finish reading this, answer these questions. Do I *understand Zolum's words? Do you get it? Do I really get it? Do I have more questions? I think you people should read this twice considering the twinks usability to read apparently.

Sadly your english is what needs correcting. You speak as thou you view your self as quite educated but you are quite the opposite aren't you ?

But when they all have the same build I call myself better. And you twinks just do full damage builds. That is why you people are scared of FFA. Just saying. Everyone should be making there own build. I'm finished with you people. I loose my patience for twinks that don't want to read!

This is the point which annoyed me the most , You claim that we copy builds? Sorry to burst your bubble bud but we all have different builds and different play styles. We have also spent a lot of plat figuring out builds to suit our play style and you have the audacity to claim that we share builds ? Just because you cant beat some one ,don't have the arrogance to come up with an excuse, instead figure out how they play and what they do differently that made you lose.This is how you excel at pvp.
    We aren't afraid to FFA but 99% of the time the teams arnt balanced so what do you do ? you have organised 1v1 matches where both players say "GO"
    Don't act all high and mighty when you yourself are a rusher and a failed one might i add.

In conclusion all what you have said is utter garbage and im quite frankly surprised you made such a big deal of a dispute that we weren't aware of. Our members dont hate the name we just find you quite annoying and are on most of our block lists.Reason being because of stupid arguments like this. If i were you i would drop this topic because right now you are just a joke.

Mastertwink/Twinkozaki/Tenyu
    Co GM of Project Twink

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kanozaki For This Useful Post: