Thread: Miner's lix broken in numa?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Miner's lix broken in numa?

there is a related thread i posted about farming greens and purples in numa Pre and Post update titled "Change in Drops since last update (especially numa)"

This topic is especially about using miners lix in NUMA.

Before the update, the miners lix would ALWAYS re roll for better loot in numa 100% of the time as advertised.

Post update, the lix doesnt re-roll 100% of the time. There have been countless white and yellow drops without the re-roll notification in numa on miners lix. Even the boss battles in numa now yield Yellows without re-roll notification.

So what the hell is going on? Is the miners lix broken? This is a touchy topic as the miners lix is bought using REAL MONEY with expectations of 100% reroll as advertised. Therefore, if it isnt doing the job its advertised to do, I think we need an explanation or in the least a clearer indication of its capabilities. I know that some levels don't have a white->yellow->green->purple item for a map. But numa was different, they had all the way from white to green on the normal map, and all the way from white to purple during the boss fights. So again WTH?
    L41 - Commando - ZhaiLord
    L41 - Op - Zhaiop
    <League of Assassinz>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

Epics (purple) don't drop on numa epics weren't implemented till the slouch o campaign. As for the miners luck not working idk ive only used it for pink mysterious runs and I haven't done that in awhile. But I think u should report this in the technical issues and bugs section of the forums if u r having trouble with miners luck and im sorry to hear u r having problems.

AL: Generalzod