Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trollee's PL Giveaway/Contests

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I'm trying to post my sketch of a pterodactyl for birds...keeps saying moderators will have to verify it. But I'll try posting it later so..yeah
    Last edited by Baylakk; 02-04-2012 at 06:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

For contest # 3 I'm thinking
    Campaign: Creepy jungle
    Mobs: beetles, Jungle native warriors, jungle native archers.
    Landscape: green, mossy colored ground with trees and snakes drop out from the tops of trees.
    Gear: for archers: Crafted Jungle bow, crafted Jungle native armor, crafted Jungle skull
    For bear: Crafted Beetle plate, crafted beetle club, crafted beetle skull, crafted beetle shell(shield)
    For mages: Crafted snake wand, Crafted snake exo-skeleton, crafted snake skull, and crafted snake skin shield.
    Maximum Lvl vanity item: A snake/lizard head.
    is that a good idea?
    Last edited by Baylakk; 02-04-2012 at 06:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

2nd contest :P

Ursan : Fury Slash
    What ursan likes dying so fast by mages huh!?! Use this skill to stun them for about 5- 15 seconds!
    This slash allows you to slash the enemies 5x rapidly with about 95-120 dmg per slash.Also it is a 9second cool down and uses 35 mana.Plus it adds 10 dmg every lvl and stuns your enemy for 5 - 15 seconds
    This is useful probably on high lvl bosses (Balefort Sewers etc ) because it would damage them a ton.
    For pvp the combo would be beckon,fury,stomp

Enchantress: Rampage
    Do you hate it when you run out of mana on your magic shield or by spamming all your skills out? Then try this buff out that you unlock in lvl 26!
    This buff allows you to make your m/s higher by 8 m/s at lvl 1 and adds 1 m/s per level. But instead of using mana to use it you have to drain your health by 40 at lvl and adds 5 health every lvl to be able to use it. It stays for about 25 seconds at lvl 1 and adds 4 seconds every lvl.
    For PvE it would be helpful because if your out of mana you just tap it and quickly do your skills.
    This would be nice for PvP too because once your in mana shield and your foe drained all your mana just use rampage then you'd be able to fight back. Plus this would be good for pally's because of their low m/s

Avian: The Deadly 4
    Do you hate the slow cool downs of the avian skills? -_- Then try this skill that you get at 30!
    This skill is like the Blast shot,repulse shot, blind shot and break armor together. What it does is that it rapidly shoots 4 rockets and it does about 85-105 dmg at lvl 1 and adds 5 more dmg every level

Its purpose for both PvE and PvP is to hit the offenders more since break armor,blast,repulse and blind shot cool down slowly.So it would help the Avian do more skill damages to foe's. Especially it helps STR birds when someone is kiting and they're blast

shot,repulse shot, blind shot and break armor is still cooling down.

I hope this is good enough.

My characters are: EnviousAce and IenvyI mostly I'm on them every time.
    Last edited by Envious; 02-17-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

For contest # 2

Mage skill: Havoc
    This skill would best be used in a large mob of troops because it would cause havoc by turning enemies on themselves..for a few seconds the mob of troops would attack each other as if they were enemies..I under stand this would not be useful in pvp so there could also be a large armor debuff with stun.

Bear skill: Stamina
    This skill can be used at the same time as the bears buffs( rage, ironblood, dodge) and when used it would increase the buffs length by 10 seconds but staminas cooldown would take a long time..maybe a 45 second cooldown? Or a min?

Archer skill: Arrow storm
    This skill would cause a rain of arrows to fall upon mobs of enemies. At level one it will rain arrows on 2 troops and would be 85-150 damage increasing +1 troops it can attack and +5 damage per Lvl (so at max level it can attack 7 troops at once and do 110-175 damage)

well I've given an idea for all three
    Last edited by Baylakk; 02-04-2012 at 03:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I have an idea for the face contest but i cant post a picture on the website

Delphinas house in the swamps making frog legs for the party
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

i would like to enter #1 and 2. for #1, the face of xaxis, for #2 enchanteress: tornado blast: 276-324 dmg when fully upgraded, adds 5 dodge for 10seconds, 13m range, 35 mana to use. Archer: raging shot: shoots 5 arrows at the same time,when fully upgraded 254-286 dmg,12m range,30 mana to use. bear: fiery slash: 129-151 dmg when fully upgraded, takes 10dmg from opponet for 10 seconds, 15 mana to use. Good luck to all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

i would like to enter #1 and 2. for #1, the face of xaxis, for #2 enchanteress: tornado blast: 67-108dmg,30 dmg per skill lvl,hits all troops from atleast 13m away, adds 5 dodge for 10seconds, 35 mana to use. Archer: raging shot: shoots 5 arrows at the same time,54-75 dmg, 25 dmg per skill lvl ,30 mana to use. bear: fiery slash: 47-69,20 dmg per skill lvl , takes 10dmg from opponet for 10 seconds, 15 mana to use. Good luck to all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

plz ignore the first one i said #86

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Re-read rules so I'm now putting all my entries into a single post.

Contest # 1 (picture shown above)
    Class: Archer
    Stats: + 2 armor, + 7 Dex, + 5 crit, +5 dodge, and + 4 damage.
    Cost: 25 platinum because of much higher stats than regular PL faces.

Contest # 2 entry

Mage skill: Havoc
    Creates havoc among mobs of enemy troops causing them too attck each other as if they were enemies. Also cause a large armor debuff and stun (mainly to help mages in pvp because this skill is built mainly got pve)

Bear skill: Stamina
    This skill is actually another buff but what makes it different is it makes the duration of other buffs (rage, ironblood, dodge) increase by 10 seconds. This would help in Pve since bear typically tank and could use the extra buffs and it pvp...well it always helps having longer buffs (learned ONLY at Lvl 55 because it would cause an unfair advantage in low level pvp).

Archer skill: Arrow storm
    This skill would cause an arrow storm upon mobs if troops. At level one it can only attack 2 troops and has 85-150 damage. It will add + 1 troop it can attack per skill point you put into it as well as + 5 damage each level( max level can attack 7 troops and have a total damage of 110-175). This would be very useful in Pve because of the amount of troops it attacks. In pvp this is a quick shot and has large range (14m) and is very useful for kiting.

Contest # 3
    Campaign: Creepy Jungle

Landscape: Dark green color with a mossy texture. Along the edges would have trees that bend over the path almost like a tunnel of trees.

Mobs: Jungle native warriors, jungle native archers, beetles, and snakes which drop from the hanging trees (if a snake has not dropped yet and a bear beckons the snake will fall and hit the ground harder causing damage)

Top level crafted gear plus max level vanity:

For archers: Crafted Jungle bow, Crafted jungle native leather, crafted jungle skull, crafted jungle dagger, crafted jungle wing.

For bears: Crafted beetle skull, crafted beetle club, crafted beetle plate, crafted beetle shell(shield), crafted beetle tooth longsword.

For mages: Crafted snake wand, crafted snake skin robe, crafted snake skull, crafted snake head shield, crafted snake staff.

Max level vanity: Beetle wings(so that people who have gained max level for all vanities can wear the max level vanity crown, shield, armor, and then these wings)

This level would be a new fun and creative idea with some sweet looking gear . I'd love to be a bear decked out in some beetle gear or a mage using a small snake as a wand or staff with scale-like armor, or an archer with jungle native gear.
    Last edited by Baylakk; 02-06-2012 at 01:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

fiery slash shoots out fire when u use it on an opponnet. tornado blast shoots out 3 tornadoes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 25thninja View Post
    I have an idea for the face contest but i cant post a picture on the website
    Are you on computer or an IPod/IPhone? If on an Idevice download app called photobucket..take a picture with your Idevice camera, go into photobucket and upload the pic you just took...then go to My Albums and select your pic or drawing...then click the little I in the bottom right corner and copy the IMG code then paste on forums ...if using a picture from a website hold your finger on the image until a bar pops up and click save image...then go to photobucket and upload it etc.., hope this helps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

why can win gold O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I just started forums and saw this contest and I tried to post my face drawing for contest 1 and its a male Mage face with scales - kinda like a raptor Mage but it said a moderator had to approve it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Oh and I forgot..for bear and Mage skill above..Mage skill at level one starts off turning 2 troops against each other and de-buffing 10 armor increasing + 1 troops it can attack per skill point used in it and + 10 armor debuff per level (max level can turn 7 troops against themselves while de-buffing 60 armor :O! Learned at level 55)

For bear it starts off at level one increasing + 5 seconds to buffs increasing + 1 second per skill point used in it...I look forward to seeing who you choose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Archerridjind View Post
    2nd -gods wrath 4 bears, it would 1 hit ko every1 attacking him and would make him better because they usually tank and need lots of help
    Backup for archers, it would make arrow fall from the sky doing 300damage 2 every1 bad and would make archer faster because they don't have the best defence so this would kill fast
    Moon beam, it would be 4 mages and would make it so no enemy could move this would make them better because it would be awesome

3rd- krakens abyss

We have never had and underwater place so I think it would be cool. The landscape would be underwater,and the mobs would be sharks and stingray men. The bosses would be kraken, leviathan , shadow poisieden, hades, and the behemoth. The recommended lvl would be 66-71.ill list 2 weapons 4 each type.
    WARRIOR- jagged seashell sword, kelp whip, poisiedens trident
    MAGE-wand of water currents, and a staff that controlled temp
    ARCHER- harpoon gun, starfish shurieken
    SHIELDS- seashell
    ARMOR- shark gills
    SPECIAL LEVEL CAP VANITY- shark skin suit(gives u shark fins and tail
    You basically copied me..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Contest: New Face.

Hi trollee^^.
    ive made a face for a bird(archer) its an owl :P
    i hope u like it!
    it costed me 2hours of my life lol:P
    Name:  1328549255-picsay.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  178.9 KB greetz! Zingara!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JackOak View Post
    You basically copied me..
    Jus because they r both underwater doesn't mean I copied u and urs has no details about anything except its dark

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Name:  tn.jpeg
Views: 385
Size:  27.8 KB

here's mine, it's a new face for warrior: it's basically a sketch of a dog with a studded collar. hope you like it

damage: +6
    str: +5
    armor: +4 (because of the studded collar)
    dodge: +2
    crit: +4

this new face will cost about 15 platinum if put into the game. the best improve in stats was if the character uses an axe and a shield together, or a one-hand sword and a shield. this will be called hellhound.
    Last edited by flomps; 02-10-2012 at 10:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Archerridjind View Post
    Jus because they r both underwater doesn't mean I copied u and urs has no details about anything except its dark
    You copied me. But it doesn't matter. Good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Contest #3,
    http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/...s/0a5733b0.jpg
    This face will do +7 damage, cost 14 platinum, and +3 int, this will also raise your skill levels 1%, and give you an extra emote rack with the "Santa's Little Helper" dance, speacial laughs such as "The Giggles" , and others.
    This is of course for mages.
    (I revised this because no one was really doing mages)
    This will be called Will Ferrelf.
    Last edited by 25thninja; 02-13-2012 at 09:22 PM.