Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default 35 early shield build :D

Ok so heres my 35 early shield build:
    So my build is usually full int, 4 shield, 1 frostbite, 6 light, 5 firestorm, 5 drain, 6 both buffs, 1 heal.
    I prefer too use the regeneration ring, brainfreeze eye, voodoo robe and healm with mamboza pin.
    I have two main strategies:
    1) do shield with buffs so its quite noticable so they will either kite or shield aswell. This also sets up a nice timing for when it ends which is around when defence buff ends so in the end your mana will be depleted but your shield will be down while their mana is depelted but their shield is still up. My combo for this is usually frost light fire. This way with ice light fire they are either dead or in a spot where they need to shield. Timing drain is very important. First off always drain after them. I like to drain when my mana is around 10-25% so i get the heal. With regen ring and voodoo robe mix you will have a nice amount of mana regen and armor making this an ideal combo :-D!
    2) do buffs and a combo of ice shield light fire. With this combo i prefer 67 dex and use a armor ring with voodoo robe, brainfreeze eye, mamboza pin, and voodoo healm. With this combo the idea is you guys both have shield but you have drain for shield damage and they dont. Its sorta like a kite without a kite;P. But with the drain be sure to time it so that your drain will heal back the damage from thers or you could be a little trouble expecally with one heal!
    Now too counter a early shield build I kite twice or until defence buff runs out because if u time it right and shield then their shield will die and a simple ice drain fire, drain fire or ice light fire and there toast. When using a early shield build always be causious of how much mana you have, how long your shield is up and what your cooldowns are on.
    Thank you for reading this. Please comment with ways to upgrade this, new ways too counter, or any ideas you have! And also a special thanks to iiblitz for helping soooo much with this (;. ENJOY!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to :-D For This Useful Post: