Thread: Will be reducing the time I spend on PL by a lot for the forseeaable future

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mackjack View Post
    @WhoIsThis

p.s. I also don't like the new-and-improved STS, but I'm gonna stick it out and see how things end.
    If it is like PC MMOs that have taken this path, well. there are reasons why I have decided to jump off. But there still is a window for STS; Humania for one. A lot of players here will come back if they can turn around Humania. I may or may not be one of them though. For that to happen though, they are going to need something more epic than AO3 and changes in how they monetize PL.

Quote Originally Posted by vulgarstrike View Post
    While I never met you in game, you put it so perfectly and rationally what I've never put the effort in to elaborate.

Thank you for voicing a lot of the concerns of the "oldies."
    I do wish you luck in your future ventures.

VS

To me, it's interesting that pre-nerf AO3 was known for it's difficulty. If you look at the K/Ds of all of the oldies, you'll see a sign and it wasn't their lack of skill. To some extent the last 2 dungeons have had a comparable level of difficulty. The differences though are that AO3 was mostly new content and that for-pay elixirs in their current form did not exist. Plus the average player skill at the time was much better. An oldie from 2010 would understand.

Farewell and good luck to you as well.

Finally, it would appear that somebody has ranked this a one-star thread. Apparently, I have enemies; most likely from PvP and active around here - there are some people that well, don't take well to losing. Quite fascinating; bitter to the end it would seem. Lol.
    Last edited by WhoIsThis; 02-21-2012 at 10:11 PM.