Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have no idea why do people rush noobs... Free kills?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    Lol happened ro me today a bird lvl 50 rushed my 42 mage well he left but i was like ohh hell naww and got on my 55 fury set beastly mage and rushed him once told him his flaw he didnt rush back he just said sorry and it made me feel bad kinda lol

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    Thats what everyone said in my first comment, wear some nooby gear and bring out my 56 glyph set! xD

Senior Member Fallen_Chisk_Angels's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Lmao good strategy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Thnx lol, but bad thing is if the hosts rushes you and then you bring out your glyph set, then they go "boot". :O

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylazer View Post
    Thnx lol, but bad thing is if the hosts rushes you and then you bring out your glyph set, then they go "boot". :O
    Lol uhh ohh

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ohhhhh sooo true! my first three times I entered Forests Fights...I had no idea what the unwritten rules were....I thought we were there to fight...so when I entered I started battling opposite team...was told I was a rusher and to stop! I asked what is a rusher this my first time in....then all started calling me names and rushing me....a gang of classless punks! actually I've decided to get good...Just so I can kick their diaper'd bottoms! LOL

I've asked countless people to advise me in PVP...some of whom had no problems being my friend while I was drinking elixers to help lvl them up in the dungeons..who...just don't have the time for u now that they've gotten what they want....one or two have actually taken the time to give a little advise out of the 100 plus I've asked...(ok maybe that's a slight exageration...but I've asked alot!) and I think actually ontly two people have offered any help at all back....really sad....especially when I've helped...well...pretty much everyone I've played game with....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not much of a host then is it...they they say...ignore list for the rushing host! lol....not the kind of people u want to hang with anyway...lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Rushing someone u know is new to the pvp arena...is not just a thing....it's tactless, juvinile, rude and just downright thoughtless.....Neandrathall comes to mind for people of this mentality.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

PvP is lawless IMO. Do some people attempt to enforce the unofficial rules? Yes (I do), but will all of the people who participate in PvP listen to them? No. PvP is based on play style and you can choose to play fair or you may rush (usually doesn't end too well). Like anything, consequences are always present for actions that are committed.
    I would love it if one day the devs came out with a system that asks the host upon creation whether they want it to be 1v1 or FFA. For 1v1, a person would get a message saying <Player wishes to fight> and once you're ready, you would simply click the (GO!) button. There would be no rushing there and it would be a little more player friendly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Yes that would be a great idea Thasaint! Thnx for posting this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Rushing noobs are what ppl who suck at pvp do. They want to make themselves feel good that they could kill ppl. Or it could be for the serious pvpers who care alot about kdr.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Anyone ever notice that the majority of ppl with scaled gear are the real noobs? Like i join a 47 game with my 45. A 51 asks to fight me and I kill him, he gets mad and rushes me, I kill him again. Result: rage quit.

Also I join a 55 game with my 51 a 56 with obedience set rushes me and kills me, so then we start rushing each other and i probably killed him as much as he killed me.

Or just today I was using my 55, a 61 joins and rushes and I kill him several times.

Im not gonna say I dont rush noobs, but I also rush other ppl of equal or greater level than me. Why? I find the responses humourous. I guess its just my inner troll that like to see ppl rage ;D

Idk I u rush, Ill kill u, if I have to team u, if i cant Ill just lay there dead or leave if ur not funny at all, but if u rush plz actually have skill.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Elyseon For This Useful Post: