Quote Originally Posted by Commanderkeen View Post
Well put Art I'm starting to see this alot more offen in voleria. I'm doing runs with my engi and i die let it be from whatever source mainly snipers, but back to the point when i die I'm looking at my teams stats on the left side of the screen while hurring back to them and none of them are using stims then i get there just in time to see them all die. So of course i rev then die in the process of doing that before i can get a harmony off and then it turns into a cycle and im telling them why don't you all use stims till i get there, their like don't need stims your a engi and im like WTH in my head of course i dont want to hurt anyones feeling by saying that out loud. Now when I'm using one of my non engi toons I'm always using stims so when everyone around me is screaming rev I'm standing there defending their dead bodies so the engi can arrive to rev them. I'm telling them this would not happen if you all would use stims.
Ahahaha the whole cycle part makes me LOL cause thats exactly what i was trying to say x)
Its pretty funny sounding, but in the game it is nerve racking.