Thread: Im sick of people right now...

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Default Im sick of people right now...

Tired of trusting people tired of everything... Nobody knows how long it takes to save up for something to sell half your fury set for one item and you join a guild and someone you can trust borrows your item then boots you from huild how rediculous is that? I mean i sacraficed my pvp gear to try a new bracket and get scammed so so much for lvl 13 epirience...

Edit: this isnt to get anything from anyone just a fair warning again not to trust anyone you dont know.
    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by razerfingers; 03-06-2012 at 10:31 PM.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Never trust anyone, learned in a similar way myself

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

It just makes me mad cause fury set is only gear i had worth somethin now i have mage missing set and no way to get more money to get it back but ya know i guess ill find a way. Im not asking for money just kinda mad.

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Sory to hear Razer. If I'm hearin right, someone stole from you right? Then booted? Sounds like its worth writing support with times, and details. I would hope stollen items could be recovered, but I'm just a player too. Holler at me in game if I can help in the least.
    -sue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Theres only 2 people I trust
    Dalone
    Gnass

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Late For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Sory to hear Razer. If I'm hearin right, someone stole from you right? Then booted? Sounds like its worth writing support with times, and details. I would hope stollen items could be recovered, but I'm just a player too. Holler at me in game if I can help in the least.
    -sue
    Yeah, and its fine ill get another someday. But really if he needed it that bad he shoulda got it himself doesnt needa steal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

yep, dont trust someone right off the bat. if someone wants to "lend" something from you and you barely/just know its probably a bad idea.
    you can report him, but unfortunately you cannot get your items back. sorry to hear about it razer :\

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaltiar View Post
    yep, dont trust someone right off the bat. if someone wants to "lend" something from you and you barely/just know its probably a bad idea.
    you can report him, but unfortunately you cannot get your items back. sorry to hear about it razer :\
    I dont mind about getting it back the fact is he booted me and tried to be sneaky when i have another character in the guild its rediculous, and yeah i already did but sometimes reporting is just a slap on the shoulder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

My policy in-game is the same as in real life: I don't give anyone anything I expect back. For instance, I'll lend a pencil because I'm willing to lose it. I do have people I trust in-game...but when you've been burned I'll agree it's painful and burn scars take a long time to fade...

I hope things work out for you though. You can bounce back

Proud Member of Eclipse
    PL: Rocshana[main, lvl 75]
    AL: Roc [warrior] with my trusty puppy Crescent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

hard trusting ppl in mmorpg and JustGames ^^
    Last edited by Esoul; 03-07-2012 at 03:45 AM.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roc View Post
    My policy in-game is the same as in real life: I don't give anyone anything I expect back. For instance, I'll lend a pencil because I'm willing to lose it. I do have people I trust in-game...but when you've been burned I'll agree it's painful and burn scars take a long time to fade...

I hope things work out for you though. You can bounce back
    Yeah ill try but itl take time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Feel ur pain, man.
    Back then it took me a while 'till I could afford the lvl51 Fury Shield.
    To loose it that way must hurt for sure...

Anyway, I help farming and giving out free potions whenever u see me online ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Part of the lesson is whether you can trust yourself to judge people.

At the beginning in everything, it's always good to be cautious. Just because someone calls themselves the most moral or the best friend does not make them so. And just because they call themselves scamps or liars, also does not make them so.

With people I haven't traded stuff back and forth with already, I assume whatever I give them is a "give". If I get it back, then of course, I can trust them

If not, I make sure to CUT them, i.e. never ever interact with them again because I am playing to have fun and I will not have fun with that type of person. Just as it's good to be cautious, it's also good to never interact with people of no morals. If they have no morals, you will not be able to give them morals. It's best to just stay away. Same with their guild.

It's easier to just make yourself trustworthy. There ARE trustworthy people in game. You WILL eventually have some. Trust, however, is earned. Over time. So take the time.

Anyways, sorry to hear about your ordeal. Best thing is to learn from it and keep going. Keep playing and farming. Eventually, you'll get other items and you will still like yourself.

It helps to learn to say NO. Just try it out. You will find it's not that difficult. If you need something slightly easier to say at first, try, "I'll need to trade it for it's market value." Or "Farm it yourself. You'll learn more." Or "Go buy it. It's not that expensive in CS." because really, isn't everything cheaper than you being unhappy?

And since we ARE playing a game, I like people to play the game, i.e. farm and not beg. I.e. play and not just ask for your equips. I tend to not have friends like these last types, but that's because I start with myself. I much prefer to get my equips myself, preferably dropped and not from CS.
    Last edited by Fyrce; 03-07-2012 at 04:07 AM.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I'm sorry to hear this razer. I have been there myself. I have more money than I can count that I lended out and I am sure at this point will
    never get back. It stinks, but that is just the way the world works. Not all people will return your kindness. Its what they call a dog eat dog world.
    I think I have enough on Econodeath to replace your set. I am more than willing to give it to you if you want. Lets not call it a loan though. Lets call it
    an investment in happiness. I like that better. Even with all that has been going through my mind I can't watch someone be upset or sad. You know I love ya bud so just say the word. I don't always get notified of new postings so shoot me a pm. Eco here for you bud!
    Try and smile. As angry as I am right now I know I am going to. We live, We learn, and somewhere in between hopefully we don't lose ourselves in anger and self pity. If we do that then we lose ourselves. Just move on and I am not saying its easy, but its what we all have to do eventually.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

@fyrce yeah true. Just im a giving person and all nice and happy all the time but when someone takes advantage of that its not cool at all in any means.

@econ thanks for being there for me, and yeah i hear ya im always a happy go lucky guy if the issue isnt enough to ruin my day but this happened 5mins after i bought it too. I was in shock for a second, i dont expect to get it back he knows how he got it and one day he will realize that using it isnt fun knkwing that you took it from another player

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaltiar:584400
    Actually, I do believe if it is with a certain timeframe he CAN get his items back from support... happened to me once...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sorry about your experience. I won't loan anything out to anybody - period. I odn't care how hard they beg, it just isn't gonna happen.

"Oh no ... he's gonna be mean to me!!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

[I] trust only 3 people Pakax, Tarralatie, and Enanthate. Sorry that this happend to you, contact support ASAP. Go from there hope you get it bacK. Good luck :-)!

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

So i contacted support told then every detail you know what they said? Ohh its a trade dispute we cant do anything about it, but ill investigate it.. no thays not right kinda mad at support right now tjey wernt there you cant call it a trade dispute if you didnt see ehst happened