Thread: Dexbear or Strbear? your opinions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Imsebastiaanl View Post
    For pve dex might be better but I disagree with this, I see (except papapat and even he is most time str) only good bears when they're str. Dex is not good, maybe if you train very very hard it is but in the end str is better, also for ctf (IMO)
    Actually, most of the time im using dex... Its really how u use it but I disagree that using the other needs more skill... Ever since sewer and demonic ages, I have always been fond of playing with both builds, making u more versatile in all situations and I believe that to be able to do both must take equal skill... Both contains timing for me... Its just that new str users tend to spam on skills due to confidence in their build while on crafted orlok sets...

On dex, many say that u will die easy.. Well every exteme has its counterpart... if u die easy, u can kill easily too... All u need to do is to try to kill easy while trying to prevent from dying easy... I may not have perfected that still but surely I have ways of my own to defend myself while on dex...

Surely, orloks could be a nice choice for starters, but if u have some extra coins to spare, why not try dex too... Try using it on every build possible... I assure you there is always a way to kill someone in any build possible

Lastly, when you are already comfortable with your current build, try to master your range and when to use skills...

Enjoy your bear o(^_^)o
    Last edited by Papapat; 03-09-2012 at 11:25 AM.