Quote Originally Posted by Papapat View Post
That is the point of me saying that either build would be okay considering both have their own advantage and disadvantages... Its really just how u use it... If i could be easily killed on dex, I always try my best to payback a death with 5 times more kills...
Str is better? Again, for me, no build is better... A bear can be exceptionally well with either int or dex build if he knows how to highlight its advantages more.. I saw mages on dex (Tashyang, Kelly and Zukini) but really are beasts using it... Lastly, sometimes i fight mages, str bears, and warbirds with dex and had been successful most of the time so u really can never tell...
Yes, dex is a very hard class to master and only the best of the best can pull it off. In the end it is def rewarding because you learn speed, distance, timing, and survival skills. I just recently went back to int set but only because it was more beneficial to my team in the current 3v3 tourney. I will have to say after playing dex and going to a normal set, it makes you feel very powerful because of all the skills you picked up with dex set. Today their arnt much dex players left (mages and bears) except for me, papapqt, and tash. it is def a dying breed because usually people opt for the more powerful sets. I suggest if you want to have more fun in the game go str because dex set will frustrate you and in the end someone with the same skill as you will beat you with the more powerful set.