Thread: Demonic Flame Thread... With alittle nuri map flame at the end

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Demonic Flame Thread... With alittle nuri map flame at the end

Seriously to all you "merch" who are stashing away demonic sets to make it near impossible for any normal experienced player to get; I hate you & it's a pretty dang selfish thing to do.

I've talked to countless players who have multiple demonic sets, and when I say MULTIPLE I don't mean like "oh cool you have one of each?! Awesome!" I mean the people who have 5 mace sets, 4 wand sets & 4 dagger sets, 5 x bow's & 5 staffs etc and when I say "why are you doing this just to drive up price to make it so no one can get??" They always say because they want each set to be worth 3-5mil... I agree in some way the set should cost a good amount (like 1.3mil) on looks and all but seriously they are robbing so many players on having this set one day because of this greed... And this is all beside the fact that nuri's map has zero help/people playing & the worst drop rate I've ever seen...

I'm pretty upset at the fact because pretty much the only way we can get this set is from the people who were lucky enough to craft during the short time nuri was hot as the new map... Now it's nuri's ghost town , the land of no pinks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CodyBearr For This Useful Post: