Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Mechanics with Future Updates

Lady_Pebbles

I didn't say they won't up the energy costs for the missions. In fact I think thats what they plan to do, I just hope they add more energy to our bars with that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce:627840
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextwinnk View Post
    Another thing is they need a join board so we can join players it's really bugging me almost all the time when I make a game know one joins and when I try to solo I die SOOO easily I go threw 10 blood packs by soloing... Really go to far with that...
    Um, this should not be happening. Every dungeon level, at least through Gallows Alley Slum, can be solo'd with very little blood pack usage. Feed timing is very important, as is figuring out your skills and how many mobs you can take on at once. I only have to use blood packs if I mistime my kills or forget to leave 1 ghoul/zombie/human alive. And actually I love the human/enemy swarms, since usually after my combo I can feed. Soooooo nice.
    Try killing over 8 werewolves at the same time, or better yet, killing a giant werewolf boss that has magic and melee without using bloodpacks... solo.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun
    Try killing over 8 werewolves at the same time, or better yet, killing a giant werewolf boss that has magic and melee without using bloodpacks... solo.

I have. I survived & kept doing it so I got my pink & moved on. Its not that hard just feed whenever it pops up, dodge like a ninja, & keep whoopin' their butts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

I have. I survived & kept doing it so I got my pink & moved on. Its not that hard just feed whenever it pops up, dodge like a ninja, & keep whoopin' their butts.

most werewolves i've killed at one time is 5 but I will try for 8

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Malerian View Post
    Is experience still buyable ? Did they lower plat costs for refilling energy bar ? Let's be honest, plat users are not equal to non-plat users (not that they should be, else sts wouldn't make much money from plat sales), but now you can simply buy your way through levels. It's opening the door to noobs players who don't know how to play but will still own poorer players who actually spend time playing, which will hence ruin games.
    This assuming xp is still buyable, but it would surprise me sts dropped that.

An almost perfect solution would be what people like Lady_pebble or Mrsberry support : increasing energy bar when you level to match increasing mission costs.
    Actually I like the multiplayer structure in DL more than PL. It's like RL...if you join a multiplayer game, it's like you are taking a bus. You do not choose who else is on the bus. If you do not feel comfortable, you get off at the next bus stop and get on another bus. Playing a solo game is like driving your own vehicle. You get to be in your own comfort by yourself, or you get to choose who rides with you by invitation.

And just like in RL, there's no stopping a noob rich kid from wrecking his spanking new Porsche because the law only mandates he/she needed only a valid driving license and insurance. Noob players with some extra plats will go be able to mask their talent with their riches. Yeah, it sucks though cuz myself I had a close call with a kid in his father's Porsche while I'm on my motorcycle.

Dun let these little things get to you, just enjoy the game! Elitism sometime is not the best way forward.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Nologicone; 04-23-2012 at 07:19 PM.
    Bjourd, Bjolt & Bjkarma.