Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
I can see how it's working for you to do just one action and make some runs. But my way you get a better chance to make your runs on buffs.

Your way is probably great for your style of play, Blaque. Do you actually do it that way? One or two actions baking while running in zones? It seems like it would take an hour to refresh that energy.
I'm a pvper. I just drop my points in the 6en missions between matches.

When I leveled, I just dumped points toward progression, but yes, I did observe and beyond when I got stuck at the long bakes, then did the 6en when I got them. My first priority was progression through the storyline, though.

Now I just play the 5 mid bakes, that I number crunched to maximize the gain from the initial 25/25, to clear my meter in the morning. Then I play a 12 hour cycle according to those bakes, and check in between every 1-2 hours. Although, I get a lot of bonus xp and energy, so I'll play that off as well. For the most part I play both the 6en games at once...not always though.

I let my meter coast form time to time, and I'm not that hard core about...I think I let it coast all weekend. Never the less, even with minimal play I can yield about 2k xp with bonuses and energy gain, on a 12 hour cycle, with not much in-game time at all.

Griding out 21 is tedious, so I want to do it as quickly and easily as possible, which is why I just number crunched the most efficient solution to that, which luckly is simply spaming the 6en missions.