Quote Originally Posted by Staryknight View Post
The new DM is a lot of fun. I've been having a great time. Can't wait to get home so I can play some more. But can something please be done about the notifications? With 10 players in a small area it's just a blood bath with constant killing. While this makes for some fun game play there is no way the notification system can keep up.

I played a few games in a row last night and then went to do some farming and had to watch 3 entire games worth of x has killed y messages flash up on my screen after I left the arena. If you play multiple games you basically have to log out and back in when you finish if you want to see anything on your screen.

The fix for this seems pretty simple, just turn those notifications off. They aren't needed. I can follow game play just fine with the chatbox and could do even better without these huge notifications clogging up my screen. I'm only talking about the x has killed y notifications. Everything thing else should stay and would actually be quite useful if they weren't 10 minutes out of date before I see them.

I really hope that STS will consider this because I've been having so much fun in PvP and this small change could make it that better. Thanks!
I agree 100%