Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Come up with a system to get rid of undesirable purples or pinks....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Greeve View Post
    So you guys thinking liquidation is the answer? Honestly, coming up with some alternative system seems so much more appealing in my mind. I just think of my days of raiding in WoW. When we would get an undesirable epic or something that everybody already had, we would shard it and use the shard to fund the expensive guild enchants for people. I'm not advocating ripping this idea from wow, but something else other than select item, sell, are you sure you want to liquidate?, yes. Seems like a good area for an in game improvement.

As for the devs comment, I didn't think it was rude. In fact I didn't even realize he was a dev that responded until the second time I looked at the replys to this post lol.
    Well i guess the idea is that this isnt WoW, and while it may be more appealing to you it may be hard to implementor its to hard to implement either way im sure the Devs know what they are doing....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    With current liquidation values of purples and pinks, that just doesn't make sense. It's better to give them away unless you are somehow so poor that 100g will help you. Plus some people like hoarding. I was actually wondering if you guys might consider increasing the capacity of stash and/or inventory
    I am this poor
    My Name is Vulgarstrike, SilentCries, Ordinary, Attractive, Investment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    you should be able to have some fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Ahhhhhh