I agree with you Berry, this was uncalled for and fairly offensive.

TDS in DL IS different from SL, just as the PL guild which wasnt mentioned is different from either. This shouldnt be surprising as they are all different games. The Dead Society in SL is a wonderful guild and I enjoyed my time there, when DL released the guilds it was a given that I would be joining. It is a wonderful guild and very well managed, all of the officers are mature players who can and will help out as well as keep things from getting out of hand. I am sorry that some of our brothers and sisters in SL do not feel comfortable with us in this new guild, but I do understand their feelings. Perhaps in time there will be a reconciliation between Deo and schtoiven but that is for the future. I have a lot of friends in the SL Guild and I have no intention of giving them up over this, It is a game. A game where we come to have fun, socialize, and escape the Real World for a while. I will not let a petty squabble ruin my enjoyment of this or any game. We are all free to make our own decisions, to join this or that guild, to talk to this or that person... I don't begrudge anyone that right, but don't infringe upon my right to make my own choices either.

For now know that TDS in DL will welcome with open arms all who can and do respect the rules that were established in SL.

We get to give, but no begging.
Respect all players, no haters.
Guild Chat A Lot and have Fun!

Oh, and its Society, not Scoiety