Quote Originally Posted by crossbones:656761
Quote Originally Posted by Roc View Post
I can understand the frustration but everything you buy works like this, even tooth paste! Sometimes there are sales on tooth paste, buy one get one free. That doesn't mean I come back with my tube of tooth paste demanding another one for free (that's a silly image lol). Granted, there's the argument that at least with tooth paste I'm guaranteed some sort of reward (awesome teeth) whereas with the packs there's no guarantee. However, that's the gamble, right? We don't all get the shiny moon gem....unfortunately
Dude I never got one pink! In 20 bucks not ONE! I DIDN'T GET TOOTHPASTE OR ANYTHING TO RETURN! I GOT A BUNCH OF GREEN TRASH THAT ONLY GETS YOU 18 GOLD A PIECE TO CASH OUT! THEN I TRIED FOR HEADSMANS AND ONLY GOT A STUPID HAMMER! AND SOME SWORDS THAT WEREN'T WORTH THE PIXELS THEY USED TO MAKE EM! I don't even expect a refund, I just want some kind of FAIRNESS.
Sad part is that I hate the mint in toothpaste.
Second of all, if you really think you want something out of it to make it fair, just email support and they'll patch this up.